A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

UM.... @Sslip I posted X... did you not see it all red and underlined... yes it was stretching the rules BUT... a) it is X, the best letter to rule bend on... b) it was a frickin jag called a mark X....so while K-tel is quite clever in an esoteric way.... but no way can you go from X to K... I think you need some of Fluffy's coffee... cos your coffee aint working :D

8 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

UM.... @Sslip I posted X... did you not see it all red and underlined... yes it was stretching the rules BUT... a) it is X, the best letter to rule bend on... b) it was a frickin jag called a mark X....so while K-tel is quite clever in an esoteric way.... but no way can you go from X to K... I think you need some of Fluffy's coffee... cos your coffee aint working :D

Oops that's what I get for posting before I'm properly awake, thought we were on J for Jag, hence the K follow up.

Let me go back and work out a Y :11_blush:

• Thanks 1

England, World Cup winners 1966

So never in my lifetime. There's been another 12 since then and best has been a semi final appearance. 13th time is sure to be the lucky one though. 

Edited by Sslip
  • Haha 1

^^ Didn't they sing You Raise Me Up at his funeral?

Harold Holt ... Aussie Prime Minister... disappears while swimming at Cheviot Beach (never to be seen again) in the same year he held a referendum where over 90% of Aussies voted YES to changing our constitution getting rid of bits that descriminated against Aboriginals (1967) ... Aboriginals were given the right to vote in 62. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sslip said:

^^^ I wondered how that wasn't the B entry. @Doreensfreewill get mad with you. Nicely recovered though.

UM... Berlin wall magically appearing in the middle of the night trumps some long haired warblers from Liverpool, speshly when they can get mentioned in a few letters time... :D

Gunna do a double J.... a stick and a chick:

Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix...released 1967

Bye, Bye Baby - Janis Joplin... released 1967

(sadly 3 years later, both would be dead at the age of 27, 16 days apart... what a loss to the world of music, the pair of them. Joplin to a heroin OD and Hendrix... its a mystery).

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Thanks 1

This is the best things about the 60's right...??

Holy crap.... I just heard on the news a guy in America died when his vape pen blew up.. he had burns over 80% of his body....!!!! (Its on the beeb so must be true..!!!?)

Edited by Wee fluffy me

Stop telling me what to do @Sslippy. ? I nearly popped my clogs today....

So the best thing about the WHOLE of the 60's is

Karen...

Just saying..

Is that what you were thinking too Jo..??

You may carry on ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 2