A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

oops... eager beaver

Was going to say St Joseph for J because... seriously in those days who takes the word of a preganant teenager that your engaged to and you know you've never slept with her that she's pregnant and still a virgin and its a miracle from god... either the biggest fool in history or the greatest, most loving caring man ever...like to think its the second which makes him a bit of a hero for sticking by her and being dad to a kid that wasn't him. Well done St Joey.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

Yep... we had a great teacher in primary school (had a lot of great teachers in primary and some in secondary) who twice a term would make us draw a name from a hat of someone he thought we should know about and then we had to research it and do a presentation to the class... so effectively we learnt about all of the people. They were usually people who had fallen through the cracks of history into obscurity, deservedly famous in their day but forgotten by time... it was the best 2 years of schooling I had (grades 5 & 6) because he was such an inspirational teacher.

^^ K for Kennedy yeah?

L.... hmmm..... L is harder than it should be... do I have an L.....

OH... got it... C.S. Lewis for giving me a whole other world to escape to when i was a kid and that was what I needed.... yep, hero to me.

• Like 1

^History hasn't given him a as much recognition as he is due.

OK... its switcheroo timeski ... and its Sunday... so its Sunday Slang Spectacular.... maybe some of the A-northies will come play today...

Nunya - None of your or None of you.... example:  "Nice ta see nunya buggers bothered to do the frickin dishes"  or "It don't matter wot the frick I was doin cos its nunya business"

(Translations: "Its nice to see none of you bothered to do the dishes"  or "It does not matter what I was doing because it is none of your business"

• Like 2

Spewin - Greatly disappointed.... short for spewing ... "I was fricking spewin I missed the footy on the telly sarvo"..... I was very upset that I missed the football on the television this afternoon."   .... oh lookit, you got too s's... cos I gived yas SARVO as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Spewin - Greatly disappointed.... short for spewing ... "I was fricking spewin I missed the footy on the telly sarvo"..... I was very upset that I missed the football on the television this afternoon."   .... oh lookit, you got too s's... cos I gived yas SARVO as well.

We use spewin to same reason and also for being sick..

och the poor we sowel was spewin all night ..

I have no u but am desperately waiting on F to come around......impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

C'mon... before it's bed time .. 

@Sslippy, you got an E man....

impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

Ooopps sorry slippy and thank you?

Okay then  I got away with calling lots of people Fud on Friday every time they said wabbit season..????

Fud = vagina but only when you're calling somebody it normally a male

Ooofft that guys a pure fud....

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 1