Sparkzzz is 6 Months Quit Today!!

Reciprocity

This one is a biggie Sparkzzz!! 1/2 year smoke fee is a huge accomplishment so make sure you celebrate this milestone in some special way. 

Congratulations Sparkzzz, you're halfway to that Lido Deck now :)

200w.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2018 at 6:53 PM, Sparkzzz said:

Thank you so much guys. I really have come a long way !!!

So about the weekend.

Might i ask - was it so you could go through the first few days of a quit without the stress of work? That was what i did.

craves have been trying to creep in this weekend but i thought, "Ok, this will last only a couple moments and vanish". I forget where i read that, probably on here but yeah, power through a crave and it goes away for a while.

On 4/8/2018 at 9:16 PM, Jetblack said:

So about the weekend.

Might i ask - was it so you could go through the first few days of a quit without the stress of work? That was what i did.

Hey jet I’m sorry. I did not get what you were trying to say. 

Sparkzzz -

Well like when i was planning my quit date, I decided on a Friday. Even though I had to work that day but i figured i would have the weekend to go through what was supposedly going to be the worst of withdraws. I could "suffer in peace" at home.

I didn;t know if others do a similar tactic when planning their big day.