Just beat, sore and tired today Day 5

Opah

Not a big craving or Trigger day, kept myself fairly busy, and managed a nap at lunch.  

Have an electrical job to do here at 1:30, I should be OK, don't want to shave my head

but I think an Afro would look worse.

So after that I'll head home jump in an hot shower and get to bed very early.

couple more days I'll be nicotine free and out of Hell Week.

what is next WTF ?     Later Gator

• Like 3

Yes - WTF week is next. That's when you may see some sunny breaks between the storm clouds. Just know that you will still have challenges ahead and be prepared for them. If your are, you'll be fine. Just keep fighting until things start to settle down more. It will come. Just stay true to NOPE whether you pledge it daily here or not - you MUST practice it! You learned that last time right? You can't have even a puff let alone an entire smoke. It's all in your hands now Opah.

This is an empowering opportunity Opah that not everyone chooses to go for. YOU have chosen the right path here Opah and yes, there's some hard work involved but just think what else you can do in life after you've wrestled this monster to the ground once and for all :)

• Like 2

Don't know what an RS system is but guess being faster is good.

Don't forget to reward yourself the first weeks on a regular basis. No smoking means hard work and nobody but yourself to pay it.  But a magazine you would Normally pass on. A candy bar. Dinner out.  Anything not expensive but as a treat for making the day.

• Like 2

I made a huge walk in shower for my Mother, and its times like yesterday that I really appreciate my skills.

Close it up set down, turn the rain head on and run the hot rain down my back and steam, steam  steam !

works for all that ails you !

Edited by Opah
  • Like 1

I will keep that in mind Jim but I make it with out getting lit up by the 440 volts, so no afro to shave off.

That thing looks like a Baby stroller for the Alaskan winters,   Head razor ?  you Screwing with me Jim ?