Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

larklibby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by larklibby

  1. larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Well i'm having wine now, so you need to run or do a press up to balance it out!
  2. larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Yeah, got a tan! AH! My Head!
  3. larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    I did - but not as much and a lot slower!
  4. larklibby posted a topic in Socializing
    ran a run! 3rd 10k this year, The Liverpool 10k tunnel run!
  5. larklibby posted a blog entry in NOPE
    Nothing exploded. I gave up smoking and stuff carried on as normal, the world didn't blow up nor did I fall over and curl into a ball - things carried on. Stuff still happened that annoyed me, stuff still happened that made me happy and I dealt with that stuff - stuff is easy without smoke, you find a way in the end. It's almost 3 months for me after 25 years of smoking, the most annoying thing about the quit is that I didn't do it sooner. I'm not talking about those half arsed quits, you know the ones that smokers do, bit like a game. I mean a real quit - why didn't I reach this frame of mind before. Sure, I'm a little jagged around the edges, a bit raw, but you know what it's kinda nice not to be numb to the world. So if you have stumbled across these few words and are thinking about stopping smoking, then do it - it really is that simple and only you can make the choice. Your first step to taking control is making that decision.
  6. nope
  7. nope
  8. EEEEEEEEEEE NOPE
  9. i was here but left; i'll be here again at some point.
  10. nice one!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.