Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

larklibby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by larklibby

  1. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Oh ace! :)
  2. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Wow, wait - what is the LIDO DECK
  3. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Thanks Jenny :) x
  4. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Hey Babs! Hope you're well - and thanks! x
  5. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Thanks Tracey x
  6. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    I'm in a place i'd never thought i'd be. It's brilliant.
  7. Hey

    larklibby replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Thanks Joe I will - I was a bit selfish, took the support and went, but it was the only way I could handle my quit and so far its worked. I will never forget how this place helped me, when totally nothing at all came close to helping me stop. I will for sure hang around more to bug you all :)
  8. Hey

    larklibby posted a topic in Socializing
    Hello! I haven't been around for AGES but happy to report i'm still smoke free - I've just been chatting to my cousin who is wanting to stop smoking and I pointed her towards here, which made me want to come in and say; hello! She should be along in the next few days! (Kath) xx
  9. Thanks everyone! :D
  10. Perfectly normal (in my experience) It's all part of the quit, push through it and your brain will find other ways to find stimulation - give it a few options to choose from. You're doing great.
  11. Thanks guys! Got a ton of piriton today - going glamping at the weekend so I'm sure this allergy (whatever it is) will love that!
  12. Yes, here in the UK pollen is high
  13. Ahh! OK I don't feel as weird now - will give it a go thanks
  14. Only just got onto the fact what it is, I've even just finished a course of antibiotics from the docs because it was on my chest, but didn't work! Tried lots of flu type medicines but nothing has hit it and because i've never had allergies in the past, I didn't make the connection till now. So, I've taken some Piriton tonight for the first time. Hope it works, because after all this while it really does pull you down!
  15. Yes, that's what I am thinking - my new super nose detects more things! - I'm just wondering if it will settle down as my system gets more used to the new nose
  16. Hello! Has anyone become open to allergies since quitting smoking? I've had a terrible month or so of what I thought was a flu, but now it's more like a strong hey fever - it's driving me mad. I've never had any soft of allergies at all. I had a look across google and found that there is a connection. There was one health forum that had a whole page of people who had quit, describing my exact symptoms: Constantly blowing nose, sneezing, chesty and cold like symptoms. If anyone has experienced this, how did you tackle it? It's got to a point were I haven't had a proper nights sleep in a couple of weeks and I have had to stop running! :angry: :help:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.