Everything posted by Gabby
-
3 weeks for Blondie!!
Well done on 3 weeks of freedom
-
TWO YEARS ! For Frez !
Wow 2 years can't wait to be there. Awesome!!
-
Tuesday 16th September C'mon down
I'm with you Jackie NOPE
-
Jeffrey has 6 weeks quit
Well done on 6 weeks
-
monday 15th nope pledge
Congrats Jimmy and Mrs Jimmy. And that's a NOPE for me
-
Sunday 14 september n.o.p.e
NOPE :D
-
Hello...I'm new to the Forum
Hi, best decision you will ever make and welcome to the board
-
11 months for our Action :)
Congrats on 11 months and thank you for all your kind help
-
Marti has 6 months!!!
Well done chicky on 6 months done and dusted
-
Thurs 11th NOPE - Pledge
NOPE
-
Sammie has TWO Weeks !!!
Awesome on 14 days
-
Yogi - 10 months today!
High 5ing you on 10 months
- no smoking pledge
-
Blondie - 2 weeks of freedom today!
Well done on 2 weeks
-
New quit
Welcome Laura best decision you will ever make.
- No Smoking Pledge - NOPE - 9th September
-
Three Months for Gabby
Thank you everybody so kind of you all
-
Getting Through The Meh Moments
Thanks Tracy this was a great post.
-
SOS Anxiety
Missed it all, hope all is well
-
Monday Nope
And a big Nope from me
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our MARTI!
Happy Birthday to you. You are a wonderful person, I hope you birthday is fantastic.
-
Leahcar aka Rachael is celebrating a birthday today.
Happy Birthday to you!!
-
Dors67 is Six Months Free! Woof!
Six months "you rock"
-
Today
Things have not been going so well for me in the last two weeks, in fact I have been struggling everyday and was starting to think relapse was on the cards again. Just "meh" just doing it not enjoying it. I have been quitting since April 2012 and relapsing time after time. Then a few kind words and a picture from one of the members made me think what was really wrong and why was I feeling this way. I realise that I had lost the magic in my quit. The way I use to think it was my own little miracle. I had let life overwhelm me. I had forgotten to be grateful for all the good things in my quit and my life. So thanx "S" you made me think why I sent out a message in a bottle. Today I will be grateful that I have quit smoking. And I will be grateful for all of what life brings me. Gabby
-
11 months for the Boss :) (MQ)
Congrats on 11 big ones and what a great site you have made.