Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amy

  1. Congratulations on one year that is great :)
  2. Amy replied to action's topic in Celebrations!
    Me Too :)
  3. Hi Juan, Congratulations!
  4. Marti, That is great Congratulations! I can't wait to be there
  5. I agree no planning just quit now like the post
  6. That is awesome.. Congratulations!
  7. Congratulations Juan ! :rolleyes:
  8. It is 3 hours until Friday here but I am saying NOPE and I will say it again tomorrow when it is actually Friday
  9. Thanks! I am smiling
  10. Thanks Nancy I kind of though it was in the wrong place oh well...
  11. Doing great Thanks for asking! Although there are temptations I can't go there I have to do this I have no choice
  12. Hi Caroljo- Welcome nice to have you here
  13. did I put this in the wrong spot.....not sure
  14. Okay today is my second day - work was fine. After work I had to go get my gray hair colored :) I am still too young to have gray hair. Anyway the salon is right by the liquor store tempted for 2 seconds no big deal. So I get home and the neighbor is here.. I can smell the smoke as I walk in the house. I can't believe that I did not smoke. How am I doing this? After all of this time any other time I have tried to quit the neighbor has always been there for me to bum. I did not ask. I am a non smoker today.
  15. THANKS! I made it through day 2- cravings here and there but it doesn't seem that difficult to just say no..
  16. Amy replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I wanna play homemade popcorn :) Alaska or Mexico
  17. I liked and shared- hope people actually pay attention
  18. Evelyn, If I can do it you can do it.- little late for your SOS.. I am finding keeping busy is working for me. Soon I will learn to relax and sit down for now though busy busy busy..
  19. Amy posted a blog entry in Amy's Blog
    I am so happy today I feel on top of the world. I am wondering how many weeks until my cough goes away and I get some energy back. Time will tell. Last night was different- I did not sit on the couch and watch the news or a movie and smoke 10 cigarettes. Two pieces of gum last night 1 around 6 pm and 1 around 9pm so yesterday I had a total of 4 pieces of Nicorette. So I am not nicotine free but I am not filling my lungs with poison. I went to be really early 9:30 which is okay. I feel rested. Believe it or not this NOPE idea is what helps me the most. Not One Puff Ever - I will live by this. I don't have a routine yet for eating breakfast so maybe in time that will happen- in the meantime I will have Raman noodles again at work for breakfast and drink lots of water. I have to get some work done but I am staying signed on all day. Day 2 is here. :) The end of the work day is almost here for day 2- a few errands to do after work. I think tonight will be be an easy night. Tomorrow is Day 3 WOW Honestly I wasn't even planning day 1 until I joined. My whole nighttime routine is out the door. After work today I had a hair appointment so by the time I got home it was around 7:30 PM My Plans were to put in 1 load of laundry and heat up leftovers for dinner since my hubby already had left over pizza for dinner. It is 9:50 PM and I ma having a bowl of cereal for dinner which is fine- I like cereal. Needless to say I spent the whole evening on this web site have I traded one addiction for another??? I am going to finish my cereal turn the computer off and go to bed. Sweet Dreams
  20. I am feeling confident- The neighbor pulled in last night around nine and I really had a craving - had enough will power to say NOPE did not text him to bum.. so I know I can do this :)
  21. 1 day down and the rest of my life to go I got this
  22. Hi Fay and Action Doing good my mind is off the fact that I am not smoking keeping busy.. Thanks for asking!!
  23. 4:50 AM I was sound asleep but Good Morning too you a little late- happy and anxious is the way I will describe the end of my first day
  24. Awesome Congratulations! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.