Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amy

  1. Amy replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    20 Whoo hoo :)
  2. Hi Nancy, I missed this last night- had already turned off the computer. I love this it is so true. Thanks for posting. :)
  3. Amy replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    do I win or lose If I decide to play
  4. I have not seen Juan yet today ..
  5. Hi Rob, Taking a beak sometimes has to be a good thing. :)
  6. Amy replied to Trish's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Bon fire - roasted marshmallows :) We have 1 spare bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 queen air mattress and 2 camping cots. If we have winter overnight company it is like walking through a maze. In the living room the futon gets opened, the air mattress gets blown up, and the 2 cots end up somewhere in between the living room and the kitchen. We have a dog as well so there is no sleeping in late unless you are the lucky ones in the spare bedroom. I am not sure why but people still come. Being crowded must be fun.
  7. Good Morning Juan, Welcome back!
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope your day is great!
  9. Great Plan Evelyn- you can do this. :)
  10. Amy replied to Sarah's topic in Celebrations!
    Hi Sarah, Congratulations on day 1! I am day 9 first week I was very emotional but also determined. I am so happy you are here. One day at a time welcome to your day 2 :)
  11. NOPE again for me for today. Which by the way is day 9 :)
  12. Hi Ladybug, I like the post.
  13. Good Morning too you! Doing good :) I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
  14. Yes- Hell week was easy. I think that is why I was so aggravated that all of a sudden there it was. Thank you ! Doing way better today.
  15. Doing better this morning. Not sure what happened last night. There was a mention of fixation and that seemed to fit. If I did not have the forum my quit would have been blown. I cannot do this alone. How are you doing today?
  16. Amy replied to babs609's topic in Off The Record
    Hi Babs, I am exactly where you are only a little farther North exit 8A off the turnpike. :)
  17. Amy replied to Trish's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Hi Trish, Ditto for me- sorry about your day I can understand the house issue we also have a small house it is hard when company comes trying to figure out where to put them all. One year visitors in August- we pitched a huge tent otherwise there would be no where for everyone to sleep. I am so happy you did not smoke.
  18. Some make noise some don't I had a male choc lab lived to 15 he did fart out loud. Now I have a girl black lab 7 years she does both go figure. What a funny question.
  19. Congratulations Jackie! Awesome
  20. Amy replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    Hi Rachael, Sorry about your day sounds absolutely- hopefully all will work out with doctor and lawyer since you found out it is a billing error
  21. Hi Tracey, Abstaining or quitting is a really good question... I am a quitter I cannot only abstain I can never smoke again. I will graduate to training wheels but I have to make sure that I am ready. I don't want to fall. Honestly- this is helping. Thanks! :)
  22. Thanks Beacon I am going to listen to this when I am finished with everything that I have to do and can relax started to sounds awesome
  23. He is very cute- chubby legs baby fat that's all
  24. Don't get me wrong this is not an SOS. Night 8. I left work at 5 pm- wanting a cigarette. It is 6:30 an hour and a half later and the freaking crave is still there. I did not buy cigarettes and I will not ask the neighbor. I just don't understand why it is an hour and a half and I am still thinking about it. I will not smoke. I am a non smoker. I just wish this would go away. I am keeping busy as always. The hot tub is maintained, the laundry is in, I just have to clean up the dishes. I was wondering when this would happen and here it is. Thinking about it and I am pretty tired today maybe this has something to do with it. Actually sitting here typing and breathing seems to be helping. I am happy to be here on the quit train I wouldn't of quit otherwise.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.