Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. Bakon.....you should not be so quick to approve all eggs!! Look who tried to sneak into your harem!!
  2. Soberjulie replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
    Andrew huh? Well....I still say you look like a Shane. :)
  3. Aww thanks Lynn :)
  4. You get an empty plate that smells of BBQ. :p I insert my grandmas recipe rolodex
  5. I can't wait to get my car cleaned. My poor little yellow bug. She was a smoker by association. :(
  6. Soberjulie replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
  7. Soberjulie replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
    Jengel.....your face doesn't match your nickname. Does your nickname have a meaning? I look at you and think "Shane" :)
  8. Soberjulie replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
    Hey Aine and Rachel, bet you guys can see these on your iPads :)
  9. You get Nancy's tennis racket to bop them with. I insert my dog
  10. You get vacation time :) I insert a typewriter
  11. You get a good book, a pair of pj's and a blanket and pillow for the couch. And snacks. Lots of snacks. I insert a pencil
  12. It stinks doesn't it?! I cannot believe I didn't notice he smell when I was a smoker. So gross!!
  13. Thanks Colleen. It was sooo much fun to make! Hubby was called the architect because he designed and created a cardboard template. I was the builder/contractor as I did the baking and slapping it together. Jaymee (daughter) was the designer....she picked out 100$ worth of candy from the bulk store to decorate it. Great memories.
  14. Ok...last one, I promise! This isnt a DIY....its a craft! Daughter #4 entered a gingerbread house competition at her school this past Christmas. Relax....parents were allowed to help. :p It was massive, we had to get it to the school in the back of hubby's truck. This was our....errrrr.....her, creation. Yup, she won!
  15. It was the most stressful fun we have had in our entire marriage. I doubt that most people actually live in their homes during a reno of that proportion. Every area of the house was affected, at the same time, for a full year. We would come home from work, head to the basement to put work clothes on, then trudge back up the stairs to the PILE of building materials and our GIANT white-board that had our task list on it. We do have a summer place at the lake.....and we would escape for the weekend.....but then we would feel as if our renovation was never going to be done if we sat around at the lake in lawn chairs ;) We plowed through it and we finished on time for Christmas, which was our goal. Good thing too........because one short month later, daughter #2 came home to live....with newborn baby in tow :p
  16. And one of the ones hubby is most proud of. This was the entrance to our living room......we wanted to create something more open concept. He made all this by hand. After:
  17. Heres the bathroom before and after. Again....I wish I had remembered to take a before picture....mind you the before bathroom was barely big enough to turn around in. If you sat on the toilet, your knees almost touched the tub :) And ta-da....after! I spend unheard of amounts of time in here
  18. Tracey.....I LOVE my kitchen :) I waited 17yrs for it (thats how long weve been in the house)....but with raising kids....we never had the time or money. :)
  19. The biggest DIY project that hubby and I have attempted to date: We completely tore up the entire main floor of our 1940's house last year......gutted it right back to the studs and redid the thing. Here is a before and after of the kitchen. (Wish I had remembered to take a before pic before we started the demolition)
  20. Woops 19 Good morning
  21. 18 Good morning Paul
  22. French toast. Jello or pudding

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.