Everything posted by Dors67
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
+20 NEWBIES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
+18 thank you very much, that is very sweet of you....quitting and staying quit is somewhat a passion of mine these days :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Apeezy is celebrating one month today!
CONGRATULATIONS on your one month of freedom...Hope all is going well Dors :)
- no smoking pledge
-
IamDoingIt, You've Been AWOL For 7 Days!
I wish there was an easy fix for this addiction...but there is not...all I can tell you is that the only thing that will overcome it is YOUR WANTING IT MORE THAT ANYTHING ELSE....If this is not so.....it will be VERY difficult....NOT impossible but very difficult. This addiction is something that you have to focus on 24/7 otherwise you are heading south. I wish it could be easier .... as do millions of others .... BUT you were born a non-smoker .... You need to try and educate your brain to why that would be... WHY is nicotine so addictive...WHY is it so hard to quit...WHY does my brain tell me I need it.... Look mate...I am sure you have the answers to some of the questions....but OBVIOUSLY not all of them....ONE cigarette is NEVER enough if you are an addict...and I am so sorry but you ARE A NICOTINE ADDICT.... It is very possible to stop this merry go round....VERY POSSIBLE....YOU HAVE TO FIND IT WITHIN YOU TO QUIT... Once you do.....I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK.... The above are not just words....and neither are all the other words and posts on this site....we are all fragile and we are all subject to addiction of any drug that is there for us but please.....understand this is something that you cannot take lightly....your heart and MIND have to be in it 100% ... otherwise... well I think you know the truth and where you will ultimately end up... Please never feel inadequate or defeated....but TRUST in those of us who have been there and done that...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN SLAVERY.... Dors
-
Natalie kicked hell weeks butt!!!
Congratulations Natalie on your one week free of this addiction...Keep going...You can do this !!!! Dors :)
- No Smoking Pledge - NOPE - 9th September
-
New quit
Welcome back Laura, Let's make this one STICK.... Dors :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
No Smoking Pledge - NOPE - 9th September
Hi there everybody, Saw this today:- I mean you want to keep smoking.....REALLY....WHY????????????????? This addiction is killing people every single day...and if YOU don't stop...IT WILL KILL YOU....and more than likely, NOT in a very nice way either!!!!! Life is so precious...and you know something else....THE AIR WE BREATHE is precious...Our lungs can only filter out so much....those tiny little filters called cilia will only do so much for so long....until....well you know what will ultimately happen...please look up how it all works... Our lungs are made for AIR....not 7,000 chemicals that we force into them by smoking because of our addiction to this awful drug. Stop this addiction NOW ........... SO I ASK YOU ALL if you have already quit or are thinking of quitting... Please pledge with me my dear friends that for today you will N.O.P.E. Not One Puff Ever You are all too beautifully made to go and stuff it all up by smoking those cigarettes. Dors You are really too special to be stuffing up your body with this addiction...YOU REALLY ARE...
-
SOS Anxiety
Well I am going to take Ralph for a walk now....so look forward to reading about your success on our return Natalie.... Big kiss and tail wag from Ralph ... You are stronger than that cigarette....WAY STRONGER KTQ
-
SOS Anxiety
You know Natalie, if someone had told me at the beginning of the year I was going to be a non smoker...I would have laughed in their face....but 6 months down the track and yeah more that the odd temper tantrum, jekyll and Hyde moments and many many many hours of read on the forum....Here I am after 30 years of smoking a packet of 30's a day....FREE..... Natalie you can do this....you don't need those cigarettes....there is NOTHING good about them...learn to hate them...they were killing you...try and embrace the freedom and let yourself accept the bad times because you will become stronger each time and the GOOD times will become more frequent.... I know these are only words from someone you don't know from a bar of soap....but it does get better....so much so you will feel like giving yourself a hug for your achievement.!!!!!!! KTQ Natalie..... Dors :)
-
SOS Anxiety
Boy cravings early on in your quit suck.....but they are TEMPORARY.... Maybe go for a short walk...that always helped me
-
SOS Anxiety
Eat something sweet...and have a nice drink of water Also just remember...If you smoke one cigarette, then you will more than likely smoke another and then another.... Fight Natalie....Fight for your freedom from this addiction....
-
Getting Through The Meh Moments
"Meh Moments" become less and less....then the "AhAh Moments" take over. :) :) :)
-
Three Months for Gabby
Congratulations Gabby on your three months of freedom,. You are doing so well. Keep it going !!!!! Dors :)
-
non-smoking DOGS
Ralph is a Cute Badass ... and has a dangler
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
non-smoking DOGS
Thank you Uncle Ross....WOOF WOOF :)
-
Mid Life Misery for Women only
Does this help any Beacon .....
-
non-smoking DOGS
No worries there SanDar....believe me!!!!! lol :) Ralph says Woof (Thank you)
-
non-smoking DOGS
Happy Birthday to my dog Ralph....He turned 9 today.....This was posted on facebook today.... My baby :)
-
Hell week NAILED it thanks to you all
Yay Jackie....you can do this.... Dors :)