Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DCCXXVII

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DCCXXVII

  1. Well done and congratulations Chrysalis :)
  2. Congratulations on 11 months Lace :)
  3. I pledge to ntap... NOPE!
  4. You can really do this Jen... you just have to commit to no smoking under no circumstances Sorry to hear so many things went wrong for you... tomorrow is day 1 :)
  5. Welcome Bumble :)
  6. This is just the beginning of your journey for freedom Wendy... I am excited for you :)
  7. I pledge to ntap nope
  8. Wendy... glad to see you posting and staying close to the board... Sharon's idea is brilliant! I can't give you any advice on Champix sensations... I imagine different people will have different reactions like most meds :)
  9. I pledge to ntap nope
  10. I hear you Gabby but I try to disassociate my mood swings from cravings... I know they are linked but I try to trick myself into believing it's not so I put my trust in those before me when they say it does get better :)
  11. Stick close to the board Wendy... shout out when you need help/rant etc... you are doing this :)
  12. Congratulations Runfree :)
  13. Hi Jess... happy to nope along with you :) I pledge to ntap
  14. DCCXXVII replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    lol@Petra... it wasn't a total ban... you're still good :lol2:
  15. I like posts if I can relate to it personally or maybe it was something I hadn't thought of before and think it is a great idea/witty etc I don't think anyone will get hurt if you like a post but not another If you chose not to use likes that is entirely up to you Btw... you are doing great Oneistoo :)
  16. Cool... twice in one day... perhaps one was a decoy???
  17. Congratulations Petra :)
  18. Well done Rooster :good3:
  19. Sorry Dentalfloss for the confusion... you can call me seven2seven/727 or just plain "7" if you want... I was this number when I joined :)
  20. Hello Oneistoo and welcome to quittrain You can do this... you just need to quit and never take another puff again Make a plan not to smoke and do not deviate from that... don't let excuses/reasons to smoke break that commitment You have found a great place to be for support and a wealth of information Again welcome... looking forward to seeing you around :)
  21. Well done on two weeks freedom :)
  22. Congratulations on 7 months Gabby :)
  23. Hi Evelyn... controlled breathing as mentioned above worked for me too with anxiety I also close my eyes in order to picture an object or nice place in my head to divert thoughts I am glad you asked about anxiety because you are not alone... so many of us experience this and it does eventually get better Hang in there... you are doing wonderfully well :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.