Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frezflops

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frezflops

  1. Nice had to reset my password to enter for some reason but it looks nice love the like choices cats for bakon lol
  2. Sigh irritated....telecheck turned down my check at family dollar which I was like wtf...called them turns out when Greg wrote a check at best buy, he called me about it which I thought they never took checks so I did not think anything about it, they flagged it we wrote a check that cleared a month ago at best buy and that one cleared no problem. I mean we have plenty of funds in the bank to cover every check we wrote, annoying at best now I have to wait 7 days for the system to reset before I can write checks. F*ck telecheck system....read reviews online and this is their mo....they were even sued and lost to the fcc a few years ago.
  3. Sorry I am late to the party tripped on my flip flops on the way here....congrats on your 5 years!!!! Lisa
  4. Lol thanks!!! It was completely worth it.....anyone struggling or anyone on the fence just do it...you won't regret it!!!!
  5. Oh yeah and walking lots of walking
  6. Always think of the issues you had with smoking like hacking up a lung or being breathless going upstairs...you don't want that or to get that. For me I did not want to start over because I was not sure if I would. I came to a message board and worked it out, I bitched, I moaned, I supported others going through it at the same time I was. You keep moving forward and do what is working for you. You got this. It is only hard for a moment than take a deep breathe and distract. I also used salty and sweet snacks, tried to keep it as healthy as I could. You got this!!!! Lisa
  7. Frezflops replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Lad? I am a female thought my pic would be a clue? lol Lisa
  8. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  9. I don't miss the yellow walls, the need to smoke my stress away, the smell, the burn holes in my car (got new car in the last 2 years that I can say I never smoked in) the expense, the excuses as to why i smoked, well I don't miss anything about smoking it has been about 5 years and counting. Lisa
  10. Awesome job read through your posts....every quit is individualistic and it looks like you are doing a good job winning this fight. You can win and everything will equalize eventually as far as eating and such...you body is adjusting and healing after years of damage. Keep it up nice
  11. Frezflops posted a topic in Socializing
    Hi everyone, I know I don't post as much anymore but I still lurk and keep up with everyone here. It is nice to see the newer people killing it and the oldies keeping it up. For those who don't know me I quit in 8/2012 met some these peeps in another place and followed them here. It did truly help to be on a message board solidly for the first year or 2 or more....i was able to vent, whine, cry and bitch while I was hoping away the nasty cigs. It is nice to meet the new ones and see the old ones. Yes bakon it is summer and I am totally wearing flip flops
  12. I am here always lurking in the shadows
  13. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I am in Florida with my sister totally fun....burnt all to hell tho...yes I used sunscreen multiple times lol Edited to add for bakon YES I am wearing flip flops
  14. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  15. Sorry I'm late to the party congrats...wtg...life is soooUchiha better without cuts isn't it?
  16. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  17. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  19. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  20. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  21. Welcome back you got this. Frez
  22. Welcome to the forum. Congrats it's hard but worth it Frez
  23. Welcome I actually am the odd one as I quit related to my husband having to have a heart Stent placed....he quit also instantly...whatever the reason congrats on the best choice ever. Been free for so long can't remember how long it has been lol.....about 5 years I think Frez
  24. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.