Everything posted by Runfree
- Sunday 7 June NOPE
-
backyard wildlife ;)
Awe, isn't that cool. It would be fun to see the fawn too. You have a nice life Joe. Thx for sharing.
- Saturday 6 June NOPE
-
Damn Cigs
Jess, I'm sorry to hear this. I will keep her in my good thoughts. And the things you are saying, "damn cigs" are so spot on. I wonder if it is around this time in a persons quit that the impact and horror of it all hits hard. Earlier in the quit, we did what we could to manage the stress and now we have room to reflect. Don't know. But you're right.
- chicks or sticks
-
Birthday Beach
Sister time!! It's going to be the best one. Happy Birthday.
-
I think I forgot to mention...
I'm excited for you! New beginnings in a very big way. Go Evelyn!!
-
Favorite Things to Relax
A long walk in nature. Noticing things like tiny flowers growing in the cracks of a mountain side and things like that. I guess getting out of my own head and focusing on life outside of the human realm. It helps with perspective. And I pray a lot..that brings me comfort.
- Friday 5 June NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
****Chat Party Saturday June 6th****
Have tickets to see Keb Mo, so jones'd.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- 4th June
-
This may sound rude
Heard something to this effect just yesterday....You have to love them enough to let them fail. Glad you're feeling better.
- chicks or sticks
- 3rd june
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Colleen (aka Ginger) has two years smoke free!!
He didn't call you a cheater. Must be your winning day!
- Game *The Food Game*
- chicks or sticks
- 2nd of June NOPE
- chicks or sticks