Everything posted by leahcaR
-
I stumpled my way in :)
Welcome welcome. And congrats on your awesome quit :)
-
Limits and testing the water.
Pffft what's wrong with hash browns :)
-
Hello New Members!!
Welcome :)
-
Hello New Members!!
I bite. But only a little. :)
- I'm gonna tell something...
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
My quit app gave me a celebration - 3 days
Yay three days. That's really awesome Evelyn!!
-
Little SOS
Yay :) that's good are you feeling any better
- Only one here
-
MQ 6 Fantastic Months!!
Woop woop congrats :)
- Nancy, c'mon down!
-
Little SOS
Evelyn you are so strong. That little smoking monster is trying to trip you up because it sees you are beating it. Don't let that little bugger win. Each hard time you go through without giving into it you will find the next one easier. It's trying to trip you up before you get to experience that. Take deep breaths like suggested. It helps so much. And honestly sometimes screaming does help. You can do this. You already are.
-
5 months free for DaisyJayne & husband :)
Yay congrats my quit friend. :)!
-
1 month Quit for Dors :)
Congrats!!!!!!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
I wish for (in pictures)
ewww I hate bacon... so you get.... I wish for next weekend to be here already
-
iPad smileys
- I wish for (in pictures)
I wish for something yummy for dinner- Never-ending Sentence
you guys ended the sentence lol ahrgggg- I wish for (in pictures)
I wish for good luck- How long can you hold your breath?
long enough..- Funny and inspirational pics go here :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- iPad smileys
- I wish for (in pictures)
I wish for the people outside to quit smoking - I wish for (in pictures)