Everything posted by Jclarke241
-
Comrade Simba
Good job! Keep it up!
-
Got a cig in my hand
Good job on keeping your quit through such a difficult crave. Now it's time to trash the cigarette...it does nothing but bring temptation even closer. Keep being strong and my thoughts are with you! I hope your having a good Christmas, Jen
-
Nay Nay celebrates 7 months!!!
Seven months, way to go!
-
Sandar is celebrating 5 months!!!
Five months! Awesome job! Keep it up!
-
Let's do presents!
How did you know I'd love bug?
-
Executive Assistant
What a fantastic post! Thank you for bumping it so I could see it!
-
Self for-filling prophecy.
Good work with just jumping into the new quit and not being too hard on yourself for the stumble! Your reflection into your relapse sounds healthy and something you can work with and use going forward. It sounds like you have a great attitude. Keep it up! You can do it!
-
Romance is dead...
I'm sorry you are struggling right now but it sounds like you're being strong. Just because you're thinking the thoughts of smoking doesn't make them a reality, they're just thoughts. Thank you for sharing and keep up with the blog.
- Santa visit
-
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year And All That Good Stuff
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
-
Nervous
Good for you for trying something new. Good luck!
-
so so. ..
A little late here but I'm truly sorry you are going through this. I'm just out of a three day intense crave but I made it with the help of the people here. You can do it too! Stay close!
-
I ruined it
I'm sorry to hear you lost your quit but good job on digging in and starting again. You can do it!
-
I Know It's Not About The Money..But!
That's a lot of money! Good job with your quit and enjoy early retirement!
-
How quickly we forget
Wow, 13 months and two Christmas' , good job! What an inspiring post....especially for us newbies!
-
Something positive
I went to get some Chinese take out last night and I was told the wait was 40 minutes.Three weeks ago I would have just gone outside and chain-smoked while I waited. Last night though, I just sat down and read a magazine without giving smoking another thought! How amazing was that?
-
A Smoke Free Christmas***List Yours
My first!
-
Coping with "The End of the Beginning"
Thank you so much for this post. I'm only in week three but mentally, you described exactly where I've been for the past few days. I'll definitely try thinking about "elephants".
-
Merry Christmas/Happy New YR
Thanks for the festive post. Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
-
Aaaaaarrrrrgh!
What is going on? I'm past the two week mark and I thought things would be getting better but I swear they are not. I seem to be thinking about smoking almost every minute of every day! It starts out in the morning when I first wake up wanting a smoke, and then the thoughts just permeate every thing going through my mind for the rest of the day. I try to keep busy with iPad games, reading, walking, cooking, and keeping an eye on this site but there's still a lot of time that I'm not really doing anything. I'm trying though! (In case you didn't know I live rurally without a car so getting away is impossible). It doesn't help the environment I'm living is pretty negative. I'm in my parents' house and when they're talking I swear they're fighting. You can cut the tension around here with a knife. My relationship has also changed with my mother since I quit smoking. We used to hang out and talk together while we were smoking and now that's gone. I've tried to make special time with her but she always has an excuse for not having the time (which is crap, she's retired and has plenty of time). I've even brought up my concerns about our relationship with her and I just get an eye roll. My life will change in the Spring when I'll hopefully get a car and can begin my own life again but until then, I'm stuck in this stressful living environment, constantly wanting a smoke and so far I've been good but I don't how long I can sustain this non smoking thing! I don't even just want a puff, I just straight up think about giving up completely and going back to a pack a day. Ugh!
-
strength needed
I'm sorry to hear such terrible news. I'm sending good wishes your way.
-
Calling ALL Members
20
-
Saturday 20th December NOPE pledge
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game