Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leanna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leanna

  1. Tuna patties for lunch (that actually stuck together) and meatballs/mushroom sauce for dinner. :D
  2. Lady Gaga will do whatever she wants. Remember that meat outfit she wore? I don't think she would listen to us anyway, lol.
  3. Definitely no smoking for me. NOPE!
  4. Haha, thank you! Down two more pounds. :) 3 more to go to reach 80 lost. Yeah!
  5. Definitely NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!
  6. Definitely agree! You can exercise your ass off, but if you're not eating right, none of that matters!
  7. WOW. Gorgeous colour! It's looking good Nancy. :)
  8. It is! I think a sweet thin is a cookie or something, lol.
  9. Very hot day. NOPE! I can't spare any oxygen on smoking.
  10. Is sweating considered exercise? I feel like I'm working out just by sitting here in the heat. I did do a lot of walking today, so I think that at least counts as exercise. :)
  11. Definitely good to hear from you and congrats on two years!
  12. Caulflower "rice." Om nom nom!
  13. Dinner a few nights ago. My favourite: cauliflower rice. :D
  14. Dinner last night. Homemade meatballs. :)
  15. A Christmas Story? "It's like every morning I wake up and I fail!"
  16. No. I want a minion... or two... or ten. If I could accumulate them like cats, I totally would.
  17. It's amazing how much we miss out on as smokers.
  18. I shall bow down to the new NOPE queen!
  19. This is pretty epic. I like. Thanks for sharing!
  20. I have asthma and I still smoked like a chimney. Even though my family doctor was pretty adamant about me quitting, I didn't until I really wanted to quit. I like the suggestion of getting him to read the site, but I think that's all you can do for now. Hopefully the trip to the emergency room has got him thinking about what he's doing to his body.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.