Everything posted by Petra
-
Sunday 22 November NOPE
NOPE'in for the Newbies :)
-
chicks or sticks
Way to get it back on track, 99. :)
- chicks or sticks
-
Guess who has 2 years?
AWESOME Tracey!! Way to go! Super Congrats to you!!! :)
- chicks or sticks
-
I have to quit!
So sorry for your loss. You have made such a great decision. We are all here as proof it can be done. For some it was easy for some hard.stay close to the board. Talk about anything you want. We are here for you. If you have an urge to smoke, come here first. Post on the sos thread. Don't smoke before coming here. Ok? Welcome!!!! You're going to love your freedom - especially not having to hide from your kids to go smoke. I totally get that, I was a closet smoker too.
-
Saturday 21st November 2015
NOPE :)
-
Funny commercials and other videos
lol - I dated a guy from Mass. Went to visit him one year and his parents kept asking me to pronounce cities and they laughed and laughed. Try pronouncing cities in San Diego like Del Cerro, El Cerrito, Rancho Encantada, Rancho Peñasquitos, Otay Mesa, San Ysidro. Who's laughing now, huh??? haha
-
RunFree is running to get her ticket!
11 Months is AWESOME!!!!! Way to go! :)
-
Our Progress
Aww!!! We can't wait to see a pick of your beautiful baby!
-
Our joe has 2 years today
Great job Joe! Two years is AWESOME!!! We are so lucky to have you as part of our board. Kind, supportive, respectful and fun!! :) CONGRATS!!!!
-
Gonna love you like I'm going to lose you
Yea, where has Sonic been?
- chicks or sticks
-
Chat Party
We'll have to plan one again soon.
-
Is 1 month worthy of the celebrations board?!
YEP - One Month is TOTALLY worthy!!! You are doing GREAT, Hot Cakes!!!! Yay YOU!!! :)
- Chat Party
- Chat Party
-
Stupid fights .....:-(
but not really, cuz I've fallen... on the couch.... and I can't get up......
-
Stupid fights .....:-(
omg- twunt is a new one for me. Could totally beat someone with a bat today though, because, you know, it's Tuesday. Or Wednesday, or whatever. It's that day, and Im ready to beat someone with a bat.
-
Dear Penthouse Forum
Would like the real link to this forum...
-
chicks or sticks
-2 Over and out tonight! :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks