Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ArmedNAruba

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by ArmedNAruba

  1. No, I distinctly remember this being Sue's idea. She wanted it to post pics of family and selfies, so not any Joe could access. We're still waiting on her's......
  2. Ya, Ok, that wins.
  3. The "Compensator"
  4. Congrats to you and the wife!
  5. That will never end in Burgh my friend. It's a daily occurrence for me. Mine are the people that sit (hide) behind their computers and spew hate/arguments for hours at end. I barely have enough time to eat or take a pi*s...how do these people have this time to sit down and spend an evening trolling?? Must of been some baaaad childhood years to be that miserable
  6. I wonder how many other members on this site are secretly involved? Hmmmmmmm.......
  7. Is this a dating site? What's next, HAT getting hooked up with a more "mature" woman?? So many Ohioi-ins on here. Just a turnpike drive from a few of us. Anywho, congrats on the big reveal and to the future baby potatoes!!
  8. Thanks all....and action for once again thinking of everyone but himself. Fish on.
  9. WOW PAUL.. ONE YEAR IS AWESOME! HUGE CONGRATS!
  10. I have same truck...just an '07. lol
  11. Just remember...in the State of Pennsylvania no tint is allowed on the windshield (where direct vision is applied). On the front side windows must allow 70% of light in. On "smoked" headlamps or tinted lenses cannot alter the "white" quality of light. This would fail the PA inspection and would not be deemed street legal. I bring this up because the said vehicle looks to be "blackened" just about every......... oh wait wait wait.......it's BAKON. Nevermind....rules don't apply here.
  12. Great news. Julie's a real spitfire!
  13. "And I WANT to quit smoking. I want to be able to breathe again without struggling and I want to set an example for my son and for myself. I know I can do this. I just have to be willing to do whatever it takes to get there. So here I am again..... feeling embarrassed and silly. But I am not going to give up. I want to quit smoking. I really really do. I'm getting worried I have done so much damage now that I can't undo. But I can at least give my poor body a chance to try and undo maybe some of it. I don't want to die sooner than I should. I deserve more than that." Read this 19x. These are your words Tiffany. When you get through this incredibly tough patch, I promise you your quit will be stronger than ever. You KNOW how horrible you will feel if you have just one puff. Fight it. Fight is off hard. Life can really suck at times. Don't let those killer cigarettes be your answer. You and your son are so worth it.
  14. where is the potato ear?
  15. Keep that attitude up now girl... RAAAAHHHH!
  16. NO ONE can roar quite like Sarah though......
  17. As you say, S...L....O....W D....O....W...N that means I choose the mid-range
  18. ArmedNAruba replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    My daughter at the beach a while ago... My son in his Confirmation outfit a couple weeks ago....
  19. ArmedNAruba replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  20. Good to hear from ya Cher! You sound very busy as I. Summertime always has something going on and sitting on the computer usually isn't one of them. That work schedule must be brutal! How the heck you get anything done?? Glad to hear about your sister-in-law. That's fantastic. Only another month in a half before hockey training camp. Take care!
  21. The "Rock" part of Kid Rock I do like. Then he went mostly country... :(
  22. ArmedNAruba replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Time for an Upgrade...
  23. Wow, I can't believe nobody "went there" in this thread. This forum has become too politically correct and mature!! That was sarcasm
  24. Magic Mike III?
  25. Ah yes I did....but I certainly didn't miss that pink skirt. Absolutely stunning!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.