Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kristin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kristin

  1. Hey RF! Still struggling myself some days. When I hit a hard spot I think of a thread here called executive assistant. It helps for me to take the perspective that each trigger I work through is rewiring my brain to the new non smoking version of my life. I spent 17 years working cigarettes into every aspect of my life, it's going to take awhile to undo all of them and thats ok. Yesterday we had my son's bday party, and lots of my old smoking friends were there. The whole event was trigger central, because I haven't yet faced down those particular smoking cues. Stay positive and keep at it one step at a time. You can do this.
  2. Nope, no way would I ruin this most awesome Friday the 13th with a cigarette. :)
  3. Congrats to you! You are amazing and such an important part of this place. :D
  4. Welcome Julie!
  5. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  6. Welcome Batgirl! We have the same quit date. This 3 month spot seems to be a rough patch for a lot of people. :)
  7. Awesome. These small realizations are really important for me. You are doing a great job working through this thing.
  8. This is fabulous, today and tomorrow!
  9. Sweet! Moving along up and out of hell week. :)
  10. I feel so alive now it's unreal! :)
  11. This is wonderful! Congrats to you. :)
  12. I said thinGS like: "I dont want those crappy years at the end anyway" "think about how bad breathing in LA is for you, smoking can't be worse" "If my smoking is your biggest problem you need to take a good look at the world around you" None of those things make any damn sense. Cigarettes cause cancer and addiction causes delusions.
  13. Everyone is awesome!!!
  14. I would have smoked again if not for posting an SOS. Also reading my own response to myself, and my top ten list of reason's I quit. I carry the list around with me in my wallet and also posted it on my homepage here. Glad you jumped right back, learn from the experience and you can be that much stronger this time around.
  15. No interested here, not even a little bit. Bleh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.