Everything posted by joe
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-4 I get up early to go to work.... Unlike a couple of chicks I know, who get up early to beat the sticks.. :p :D
-
chicks or sticks
-2 We can fix that. :) G'morning "D"
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Ok ladies ... Gotta buy a car... :D Be back later Well done Boo......
-
chicks or sticks
0 Well done Boo!, The chicks don't get it... When they win, it's because we let them.... Look the last 2 days....we win at will... :p
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
0 Hey pixie...ill take that challenge !
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
4 :D :p :D :p Yep...not sure if I like giving the spankings more than they like getting them.. :p
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
0 well done Boo!!! time to order a pizza... (My day to cook...I DO cheat at that...lol) your turn ladies....we will let you have a couple numbers before we step in and stop you.
-
chicks or sticks
19 Give em the final spanking, Boo....