Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I think what you see ,Sally...is: "'Ya Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action " thats just showing that Action was the last person (and now DD) to respond to that particular topic.. -18
  2. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  3. I cant speak for everyone, but I have been quit for 10 months, and even though the THOUGHT may enter my mind, thats all it is...a thought.....it is easily pushed aside without any trouble...Its not about "NOT SMOKING"..its more about RETRAINING how you go about daily business....pretty soon when smoking isnt "routine' anymore, you dont think about it...you just go about your normal business..just like in the classroom...smoking doesnt enter your thoughts much, because it isnt part of your routine....HOWEVER..as soon as the bell rings, thats your signal to light up...its WHEN you smoke thats the hardest to break.....Find a new routine for those times..you may be surprised how much time you have to fill... with that said...9 days is a great start...keep busy!..you have heard it before..and will again....it DOES get easier...trust me...keep moving forward!
  4. Thanks Doreen...you ARE a genius!...just think...this morning you were saying how "numpty" you are (not sure what exactly it means, but i get the idea...lol)...and by this evening you are posting pics of the grandkids!.. before you know it, you will have an advice page answering our computer programing questions ;)
  5. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  6. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 I agree Sally...after I ate it, i remembered why I haven't touched it in years....my stomach just cant handle the grease and preservatives!
  7. joe replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    G'nite Evelyn... you are doing good..I!! all you need to remember is.... 1 day at a time!!! if one day seems out of reach, breakl it down to hours.. I KNOW you can do this... lets see your name in the celebration forum for another week down! I have faith in you Evelyn....I think you have got it this time :)
  8. Congrats Julie! No doubt...this is your forever quit!! you are amazing!...... WAY TO GO!!
  9. Congrats Sally!!.. sorry Im late..(I thought I posted from my phone, but it must not have went through....I dont see it...sorry) 11 months is great.. I am a month behind, and hope I never catch up, but also hope I keep chasing you :) you make this seem so doable for all the newbies...keep doing what you do.. you're a great addition to this board, if you could just learn to count, you would be as good in the games as you are at giving advise...oh well..you have time to work on that ;) CONGRATS!
  10. joe replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    I always use "aiming fluid" when i golf... :P Ive tried it without, and I didnt have as much fun, and it didnt really change the score...so...why not?! :rolleyes: Looks like you was enjoying the sunshine!! (arent we have THE BEST weather right now?)
  11. joe replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    well...I am DAYS away...so that makes you NEAR ...lol
  12. joe replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    Wait...Atlanta isnt safe...arent you close to there?..lol...oops...wrong thread
  13. well...if this shows up, It is Jodi (daughter#3) wedding 3 years ago...(yesterday was their Anni)
  14. There ya go Doreen...I knew you would figure out how to get pics up... and...that little granddaughter couldn't look any happier..thats quite the grin she has ... :D .. and thnx Tracey..Ive never posted from my computer before, but Im gonna have to give it a try..(Theres more than 1 way to skin a cat...lol)
  15. joe replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    Party at DD's ;)
  16. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8.. I WAS going to go back to work after my Dr appoint......but, after BK I changed my mind..lol...well, that and the fact our weather is as perfect as it could ever possibly be......78*........ABUNDANT sunshine, and extremely low humidity...
  17. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 Lunch was Burger King ............... :bad: ....lol..I should have known better...its been years since I went through there.... It was right next door to my Drs. (go figure)..
  18. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    G'morning Ladies! (almost afternoon here) -5
  19. joe replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    Nothing on my left but a twinkie :P ..lol Hope DD has room for Lucy and me..I cant imagine a better place to be. :wub: ..lol
  20. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  21. bump .........................for any of the newbies interested... for those who have other/better ways of posting pics...dont be shy..put your tips here
  22. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  23. Good job, Natalie... there is a 1 month membership pin with your name on it... the engraving is done.. Cant return it, and I think you may be the only Natalie here, so Head down and march forward!.. CONGRATS ,and way to go!!
  24. Way to go sandy! Congrats on 2 months !! I think you got this!
  25. Everyone already said it all ;) Congrats on multiple years... your off the lido deck now, and into the drivers seat! Captain Bakon has set sail for paradise :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.