Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SHR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHR

  1. SHR replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Stop Go
  2. SHR replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Slight chance maybe
  3. Horse
  4. SHR replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 👋
  5. SHR replied to SHR's topic in Introductions & About Us
    I have never tried listening to YouTube before. I will definitely try that too 😀
  6. SHR replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  7. SHR replied to SHR's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Thanks @catlover. The support in here is amazing. I just need to put more effort into quitting and I know I can. I quit for a week so there is no reason I can't keep going after that. I like the idea of treats lol
  8. SHR replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Way out
  9. SHR replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Mooses
  10. SHR replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Boats don't sink
  11. Usually eat eggs
  12. Extra
  13. SHR replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Ferry Ship
  14. SHR replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Car Truck
  15. SHR replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  16. SHR replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Legal Secretary
  17. SHR replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Novak Djokovic
  18. SHR replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Nico
  19. SHR replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Komodo dragons
  20. Close I'll stop being silly now 😆
  21. SHR replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Indian curry
  22. SHR replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  23. SHR replied to SHR's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Thanks everyone. I feel better reading what you have all said and it makes me more determined to keep trying. A few times in the last year I felt like it was too hard and maybe I've already hurt myself so what's the point. But I know that's not true and I have to stay positive. I didn't realize what you said @intoxicated yoda about the scientists making the tobacco plants more addictive. It's crazy they were allowed to do that! I am going to do this!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.