Everything posted by QuittingGirl
- chicks or sticks
-
Thirteen Year Anniversary
Congratulations Minnie!!! 13 years is an amazing accomplishment and something to be very proud of! You definitely are a role model for all the new quitters.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 3rd July 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 2nd July 2025
NOPE!!
-
Well, here I go
Hi Brian! Welcome to the train! 😀 So glad you found us because we are a great group of non smokers, from newbies like yourself to several who are quit for a decade plus, and everything in between. My advice that I give to all newbies is to come on here every day and do the daily Nope pledge, which I see you have done already today. I have been quit for over 2 years and I still do it every day because I find it keeps me focused. Quitting is not easy, that's for sure, but with support and information you can definitely do it!! Read all you can on here as there is a ton of information and videos. If you feel you are gonna smoke, there is an SOS section. Since we are a group from all over the world, there is usually someone on at all times to help you get through it. Good luck to you and I look forward to seeing you on here! You can do this!!👍
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 1st July 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Pilgrim is 3 months smoke free today!
Congratulations @Pilgrim on your three months quit. You are doing great!! Treat yourself to something special today! You will reach the Lido Deck before you know it. 👍😀
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
There Is A New Moderator On Board !
Thanks so much @Sazerac😀
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 29th June 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks