Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  2. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  3. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  4. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  5. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  7. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. Congratulations @despair not on 9 years smoke free! 🎉 That is an amazing accomplishment! Treat yourself today and celebrate!!
  9. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  10. Hi Nellie, Welcome! You came to the right place as you will get excellent support from our members. I truly believe that the success to quitting is having a good support group. This is the 2nd time that I quit and my last time. Who wants to go through those withdrawal symptoms again, certainly not me. 😵‍💫 The first time I quit for 6 years and unfortunately I went back, but this time I have such wonderful support from everyone so it's much easier. You have gotten excellent advice today so I'm only gonna add one more thing. In the beginning of my quit I would take cinnamon sticks and pretend that I was sucking the air in and blowing it out. They really did help me a lot, but if you don't like cinnamon, you can use cut up straws. Good luck to you and we hope to see you again! 😀🌻
  11. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  12. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  13. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  14. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  15. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  16. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  17. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  18. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.