Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  2. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  3. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  4. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  5. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  6. Hi @Orion Welcome! 19 days is great! The first time I quit I used Chantix but didn't have the side effects you are describing. The worst effect I had was nausea that lasted for about 30 minutes or so each morning. I also had vivid dreams but those didn't really bother me. For me, Chantix was a wonder drug as it made me forget to smoke. I was quit for 6 years and then unfortunately I went back, but I believe if I found this site back then, I would have gotten the support I needed and probably wouldn't have gone back. My advice to you is speak with your doctor and tell them what is happening. I can tell you though that the cravings, if you do get them with a lower dose, will eventually go away, they certainly don't last forever. If you are looking for a support group, this is the group to be in because our members are great and you will get a lot of support! Good luck to you!😀
  7. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  8. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  9. Hi @FinalAttempt Glad to hear that everything is going well with you! 🙂 You are doing really great with no smoking, definitely much better than I did at a month. Yeah things start to hurt more the older we get unfortunately. Keep up the great work!💪
  10. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  11. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  12. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  13. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  14. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  15. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  17. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  19. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.