Hi Susie,
Don't feel embarrassed at all. Even though you haven't quit yet, you can still read our strategies and tips for quitting smoking. Quitting smoking is not easy, that's for sure, but it's definitely doable as there are so many on this board who quit, as you know. We can give you all the tips and tricks but in the end, you are the one who has to be ready and determined to quit. I can tell you that the longer you stay quit, the urges will get less and less. I barely get an urge now and when I do, it's not a physical urge but if I smell the smoke, it reminds me of when I smoked. Sometimes it smells good, and sometimes it smells horrible. You are still very young so you can prevent long lasting damage to your lungs by quitting.
When you decide to take the plunge, we will be here for you! 👍😀