Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. Congratulations Gene!!! All the Best to you! 8 months is amazing!!! You are doing so well!!! Keep up the Amazing work!!!👍👍 The Lido Deck is definitely in your reach!!! We will celebrate on that day!!!😀
  2. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  3. Hi Jane! Welcome aboard the train, so glad you found this site because you will get wonderful support and encouragement from the people here. I know it's so difficult in the beginning but with each day you stay quit, the withdrawal symptoms will become less and less until you don't have them anymore. It takes a while but, like you said, this is your final quit because you don't want to go through withdrawal again. Ohh you are so right! This is my 2nd time quitting and I definitely don't want to go through withdrawal a third time! 😬 I have 2 pieces of advice for you that I have been telling people who just started their quit. In those beginning weeks and months, I would take a cinnamon stick and pretend that it was a cigarette sucking air in through the hole and pretending to blow smoke out. I also kept one in my pocketbook, if I needed to use it when I was not home. The cinnamon sticks really do help, but if you don't like cinnamon, you can use cut up straws. The 2nd piece of advice is stay very close to this forum because I truly believe staying close will lead you to success. Do the daily nope pledge as well. If you are having an urgent caving in moment there is an SOS section. Since we are a group of people from all over the world, someone is always bound to be online. We are here to help you Jane! Good luck to you and I hope to see you again soon!😀
  4. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  5. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  6. QuittingGirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Anne Boleyn
  7. Dog groomer
  8. QuittingGirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Lee
  9. Queen Bees
  10. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  11. QuittingGirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Tom Jones
  12. Newts
  13. QuittingGirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Yvonne
  14. Barber
  15. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    CB -8 Me -9
  16. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  17. Locusts

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.