Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. Crocodiles
  2. QuittingGirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Larry Hagman
  3. QuittingGirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Iris
  4. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  5. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  6. Garbanzo beans
  7. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  8. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  9. Zebras
  10. QuittingGirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Barbra Streisand
  11. Language
  12. QuittingGirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Shari
  13. Geologist
  14. Kale salad
  15. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  16. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  17. Thank you everyone for all your confidence in me. 😀 I hope I can do as good of a job as Jill did and Doreen does! When Doreen first mentioned this to me the other day, frankly I was quite nervous but then I gave it some thought and since I am on here a lot anyway, why not. For the past 2 years I have gotten amazing support from all of you and want to give something back! I am very glad to help out! 😃
  18. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  19. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.