Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. That's what I'd like to know!
  2. Not it...
  3. Jackie! Well done, well done. You make quitting look good. Great job, you are so much fun and so cute!
  4. Just started "dead spots" on audible. I so rarely read anymore - I'm all about the audibles. For shame. I spose when I say rarely, I'm down to reading about a book a week.
  5. It does happen! I thought for sure I'd die a smoker, that that was just my lot in life, but now I can't even really remember what it was like to smoke.And great job!
  6. Happy birthday Amy:)
  7. Working out has become a way of life for a lot of us ex smokers :). It's awesome.
  8. http://www.5-2diets.com/5-2-diet-fasting/ I made it Monday and today, and today I wasn't faint at all. I think I'm getting used to this. I would prefer not to discuss the cupcake I had last night though...
  9. That looks like so much fun! Seems like a whole different world.
  10. Lace I find that sometimes just having a good cry helps. So long as you are not at your desk at work, which is where I am seem to be bawling. I always tell myself 'this too shall pass' and it always does.
  11. Right on Tiffany!
  12. Sandy you are right where you need to be :) You're handling things swimmingly.
  13. Hi Roland! Welcome. Every one of us has been where you are. We understand completely. Please take some time to watch the videos and read the articles, they are immensely helpful. Being around other ex smokers I have found makes all the difference for me. None of us are alone in this. At this point in my quit I strongly feel there is not one situation there would prompt me to pick up another cigarette. Quitting is so worth it. Not always puppy dogs and rainbows at first for all of us, but totally manageable. Congrats on a very awesome, very important decision to take your life back.
  14. I hate to say it, but I've kind of replaced smoking with drinking coffee. For me, it helps. Bouncing off the walls 24-7.
  15. I'm late again, but welcome! Welcome! We are here for you. :)
  16. Nicole Diver replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    This girl takes all my attention lately. Solange the Demon puppy. She is an ever lovin' maniac. She is most definitely in charge of our house since we got her last week.
  17. Nancy, I just saw this. Sending you a lot of hugs, and positive vibes. ((Nancy))
  18. Hola Scott. Still bustin it out in the gym? :training1:
  19. Hiya LB :) Glad to see you. :wub: In my opinion, we don't have to agree with each other all the time, that is ok. We just have to be respectful. Unless it's MQ. He can dodge a knuckle sammich.
  20. Action Frampton, what can I say that hasn't already been said? You have done wonderfully and deserve all good things, most of all, freedom from addiction. :dance2:
  21. Nicole Diver replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    I'll be stuck with ya
  22. Nicole Diver replied to sgt.barney's topic in Celebrations!
    Yesssssss!!
  23. Good to hear it. And sometimes it's tough to slow down & appreciate things, which people need to do more of.
  24. Yay Susana, you are kicking butt and taking names. Xoxo
  25. Yogi :) many congrats! Very well done.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.