Everything posted by Nicole Diver
-
A False sense of freedom
I can completely relate. So much. I'm so glad you put into words what I still sometimes think about. I just remind myself when I can, that I had all the fun *despite* the smoking, not because of it. Think how we would feel about ourselves had we not grown up and been responsible though. That would be worse.
-
ROLL CALL
I'm here! Bout to head to petsmart.
-
Venting
Oh no, that probably was not your favorite day =\ Yes she is cray with him too, she is maybe even worse with him, trying to show dominance.
-
Venting
This is the 4th puppy I have had as an adult, and I seriously don't remember any of the others being like this. The man upstairs is trying to teach me something in this challenge evidently. Que sera sera. I was going to sleep in the kitchen with her on the tile floor, feel so bad for her being alone out there, but she just would not quit with the friggin lunging and biting. So finally I gave up for tonight.
-
Venting
I have sprayed down everything with that anti chew stuff, accidentally got some in my mouth too BLECH, but it doesn't phase her. She tore the most darling dog bed to shreds in a night with that spray all over it. We have soaked her rope and froze it, she didn't seem too interested. She has about 10 toys, but not kong. Will try that food and pb freeze trick. I am trying to be patient and I am only venting here. Truly it breaks my heart that she can't sleep with us, all of our dogs always have. But she cannot be trusted even a little bit yet. I have to believe things will get better.
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Am I the only one that misses H.A.T.???
I wish they were both here. Miss 'em. TAC was one smooth internet dance partner, I'll give him that.
-
Venting
This puppy of mine is abs bananas. I love her and all but... -Obedience school -Getting fixed -Trained on invisible fence STAT Came home 2 nights ago to find a spot in the wall about the size of a small plate scratched and chewed thru down to the drywall. Sigh. She bites really hard, I'm all sorts of bashed up. My yorkie I think is physically and mentally traumatized. And we got Solange primarily b/c we felt bad for him being alone all day. Never have seen such an aggressive dog. Bostons are supposed to be mellow!
-
The world is upside down
Your wife must not know too many people!
-
Auntie Doreen.....Auntie Nancy.......
Adorabs!!
-
Marti has 6 months!!!
Marti, you are simply fantastic. It makes me so happy to read this. Very well done.
-
Wine Gripe
Errybody is half crocked. 'Cept me. But I'm on a sugar high.
-
Getting help wherever and whenever you can
Every now and again I read something that restores my faith in humanity. A lot of your posts do that :) And P.S If you like audibles you can get a ton included in kindle unlimited for 10 bucks a month. It is so great.
-
Wine Gripe
What's wrong with moonshine?
-
11 months for our Action :)
Woooo hoooo never doubted it for a minute. Well done. Thanks for everything!
-
This or That game
Ocean. High knees or mountain climbers.
-
Post a Song you Like
well?
-
Post a Song you Like
Hey DD, is Shawn Mullins still popular in GA? I've always loved his stuff, so much. Been listening to 'under the velvet sun' lately.
-
New Healthy Food Obsessions..What's yours?
Fish 5 times a week? That's dedication.I have been eating a lot of steamed green beans lately. A dear soul at work smuggled me in some Canadian 'smarties' and 'coffee crisps.' Oops! We were talking about healthy foods.
-
Dodging bullets metaphorically
I like this way of thinking! I'd pry go the poison route...(jk)
-
Impact of Nicotine Addiction on the Body
I was in such denial! I'd push it out of my head and run for the cigarettes. That is no way to live.
-
a little inspiration and motivation :)
Awesome!
-
Hey hey
I often make that face myself when cookies are available!
-
Trackbacks
I wondered that too!
-
Hey hey
I don't really have celebrations anymore...but today is day 500. When, once upon a time, I never thought I could get through five hours without craving. It really is doable, and it gets easier and easier and easier. if I can get free anyone can. I can hardly remember how I was when I was a smoker, and I'm just glad not to be that person anymore. Sometimes it's still amazing to me that I did actually get away from it, I honestly never thought I would. Now, if someone could point me towards the nearest interventionist for my cookie problem...