Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Mason! Many congrats!
  2. Let's do a chat! Sat night?
  3. Well! I haven't had much time to watch tv, but I ended up buying TWD season 5 on Amazon...so soon as I finish that imma start Breaking bad.
  4. Is anyone else struggling with sit ups? They are tough!
  5. I'm late, but welcome! Sounds like you are getting your stuff together at a young age, which is awesome. All of the discomfort you are going through is quite temporary and normal. Please keep us posted. We are here to help.
  6. Congrats Lark! You are really doing this!
  7. 40 %#}! Sit ups? Dyin here
  8. Well done Ricki! If you can get through a week you can do anything :)
  9. I'm not sure Colleen. I am a member of a few UF and author groups on fb and they've all been legit. I think just keep looking for the right group there.
  10. Cpk I still try and stay away from old favorite movies that show a lot of smoking. (I'm a 90's girl.) It's not that I fear it will effect my quit, I just don't want to see it. Does that make sense? Plenty of other stuff for me to watch without that. And whenever I do watch, I just remind myself they don't rrally smoke, they are just faking it so tobacco foots the filming bills. Which is still annoying.
  11. If bacon's giving lessons on being classy, I fear for us all.
  12. This guy sounds like the real deal. I used to read a lot of Irvin Yalom..."Love's Executioner" was one I read several times. It even had a quit smoking case study in there titled, "two smiles." Anyway. Mike I don't know you real well, but you have always struck me as extremely intelligent. You know what you have to do, and you CAN do it.
  13. Now he tells me water is the worst. I don't have any milk and can't stomach almond milk tonight. (Only for cereal.) C, the bread did help too, thanks. I felt like I was living that scene in Dumb and Dumber.
  14. I do happen to have a carb check bagel...since dinner was mostly thrown in the trash. Ty Colleen, I'll do it.
  15. Maybe I am not being clear here. I am going to die. :D Too %#*@! Spicy.
  16. Nooooo. I thought I loved jalapeños until now. My most is on fire and I've drank literally 8 glasses of water in 20 min.
  17. Hb just made ground turkey and mushroom and jalapeños. He put the jalapeños in the ninja. 4 of them. Like I have never eaten anything so spicy in my life. Gonna die :(
  18. Yes, and it even started with our girl Buffy. :)
  19. Gotta do what ya gotta do. My question is, how is everyone doing sit ups without someone sitting on their feet?
  20. Day 5 in the books. Sit ups are incredibly hard.
  21. Yayyyy Jackie! You have so much going for you and you're free now. Well done. Just very well done.
  22. I really like lime or lemon with verbena.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.