Everything posted by Paul723
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
seriously stressed
Try not to waste your energy with an internal debate. As soon as a thought comes to you, tell yourself that smoking is not an option, no debating. I found for me that the thoughts bothered me less if I dismissed them quickly and absolutely.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
One Year for Betsy!!!
One year of freedom for Betsy! Great Job! Congratulations!
-
Trish has 1 week!!
Good job, keep going!
- 20th May NOPE pledge
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- I feel great!
-
Random thoughts
Craggenmore is a wildly under appreciated single malt Scotch. Beautiful nose and a wood taste as smooth as a bar top. Don't let this out; it's a Scotch I can still afford.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
8 How are you going to celebrate Betsy?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Random thoughts
Number game Gemzee. Jenny will be gaining two new teammates (Betsy and Colleen) so you could help balance things out.
- 19th May NOPE
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
20 Newbies win!
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
13 Jenny is checking in on her soon to be teammates Betsy and Colleen. I may need a drive for some help.
-
Eleven months for ChristaC!!!!
Congratulations! Eleven months ago you did something to change your life!
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
And you get some orange-cranberry nut bread. I insert 10 half pints of strawberry jam
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Shaddykat has 8 months!!!
Eight is great! Congratulations!
-
Evelyn has 2 weeks smoke free
You'll never have to do those weeks again if you stay quit! Congratulations!
- 18th May NOPE
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)