Everything posted by Paul723
-
Better than cigarettes?!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4i9SXFvaIkTL7VWB3C7jymLb6mz27CoUApdF5y3rXJqCsTdjZsw I bought this for six weeks!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Evelyn, 1 week of freedom!!
Keep going!
- Squeak x 6!
-
3 Months Quit For Miss Lace
Congratulations! No stopping you now, the Quittrain is full steam ahead!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Sorry mis lace
Look how easy it is to make people happy Lace! Great job!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Ginger thought she grew
Women react badly if you check them for a dangler.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
27th May, we just say NOPE!
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
20 Good morning Good luck for me!
-
COLLEEN!!! Seven days to One Year!!
Hooray! How are you going to celebrate? Do you need Jenny to bring cheese?
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
And you get some cool green grass to walk on in a park on a sunny morning. I insert my dishwasher
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
The Garden Patch
I've had good luck using Ball's no sugar pectin (with 2 cups of sugar) if you don't already use it for strawberry jam.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Does everyone feel like a "different person"??
I have more empathy for others and I have more introspection for myself.
- The Happy Thread
-
Princess Paula hits 10 months
Congratulations Paula! Another Summer quitter moving along!