Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. One shot only!!! There's more girls who want to have a chance for that!
  2. I've been depressed not after a quit because I use now I very suitable antidepressiva and I know how it feels... 8 weeks is long. I advise you to go to your house doctor maybe you need a low dosige if you approve. Remember most antidepressiva take 4 to 6 weeks to start working. Here to support you
  3. Thanks... yeah. I'm a little surprised
  4. But I guess your in Babs? If you arrange the bows, I'll start making arrows... messy loosy job that has to be done. But hey if I want catch some duck we need the good stuff.
  5. NOPE not Bakon. Just getting some humor dusted off!
  6. Like my guinea pig is my signature says; 'Deal with it'.
  7. I've been thinking of a not-ususal-way to celebrate Easter this year. How about we leave the eggs, they rather come out, start rotting or you paint them but I don't want to offense the eggheds in this place! Let's do a duck hunt. Bakon as Duck, Wonderful I already picture it. He can leave traces by leaving candy, if he doesn't already ate them. We don't usea shotgun no that's way to easy, Bow and arrow. Any more volunteers to be a Duck? Mister Bandit maybe? We can be the Robin Hoods of this time. Because never forget... those ducklings are really, and I mean really bad, bad chicks! Any more volunteers to be duckchick, sign below. If not we áll have 2 targets. Leave those cracky eggs, the flowers that come up too early or too late. There will be Duck on the menu!
  8. There's goes the Duck at his best!
  9. It's an amazing organisation, very personal and they look at abilities not at disabilities. I can start swimming there every Monday BUT I'm probably going to live surrounded by hooked smokers so my quit will have to be guarded and I am assuming they don't smoke inside, still midst summer with a barbeque and 90 % smoking is big test for me :)
  10. Well RunFree I'm going to live in a 'protected home-living group' where you get extra support around mental health issues. It's also way closer to my therapy; I'm nr. on the waitinglist and I only have to wait until someone on the groundfloor moves out and I can move in. So I'm prepeairing, Have some great help with that!
  11. ;) Yeah I got humor too, not always the sad, depri, blabla selfpity goose! But understanding my humor can be a little different. I tried to say it in Duckslanguage so Bakon would understand, dunno if the translation got out well :P
  12. Don't forget to put the shutgun at your own head, Mr. Duck! I don't get squeemish a lot and giving a compliment to the village idiot, can be seen as a rare sign of kindness. I know you yu're not used at compliments but Mr. Duck ehhh, Bakon.... but you MUST learn to appreciate them. I feel something in my ass. Oh yeah, it's Bakon, the pain in the ass village idiot who likes to shut ducks. Are you sure you're no duck, Bakon? Caz you often wack like one...
  13. Call the midwife :wub: still waiting for the 4th season. No guys and wimps over here LOL
  14. *wants to hear the story too*
  15. Dude, Bakon where are you. Got a whole topic dedicated to you
  16. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  17. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. BTW I voted NO!
  19. I choose not to diet, actually my therapist forbid me as He's afraid I end up anorexic, so IF I wanna loose weight he skittish demands I go to a dietetics. Right now I've grown into XL, Europese standards (German / Dutch) I don't care I have a healthy BMI so who cares if I need to buy new clothes. Rather snatch a sixpack of chocolate then a pack of cigs
  20. **** to all the social smokers who keep the fairytale alive that you can smoke without being getting addictied. **** OFF!
  21. I use this little mints I keep in my mouth and they melt in an hour, when I talk faster. Remember I ate an bottle of reguler mint gum, got heartburn so I stick with the 'smints'
  22. Welcome Joy. This is a great resource :D Vent, cry, ring on the SOS bell of needed and laugh because there's a lot of humor online here! Good job on quiting

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.