Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    High 5 Marti! :)
  2. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    oh no no no 7
  3. Tiffany there were/are times in my quit when I experience all that you just mentioned. It passes. Earlier in my quit I had a really hard time and it happened around celebration time of month 1 and 2. I just kept reminding myself that I never want to go through the first week again and that giving in and smoking isn't going to make anything better.
  4. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 :)
  5. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  6. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  7. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  8. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  9. Lmao! See, you know what's up!! :D Oh gods, loads of people worry about me. I am sure this get's said behind my back a lot .... (turn "he" to "she" because I am a girl, hee hee)
  10. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  11. Lmfao I would watch that Tracey! Sharknado night is here! ;)
  12. Congratulations Gemzee! 11 months is so very awesome and so are you!
  13. I have to watch this weeks episode.
  14. Lol Tracey would hate it. You aren't supposed to take the movie seriously. I am sure that you lose IQ points while watching, but it is hilarious. ;)
  15. Killer Tomatoes is classic!!
  16. Congratulations. Here is a link to a site for a banner http://quitmeterfree.com/qmf/views/main.xhtml
  17. Devil Doll replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Why is that on a dish? People eat that?!? I am going to vomit
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  19. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.