Everything posted by Gemzee
-
Princess Paula!! Eleven months not smoking!
You are awesome! Nearly a year! Wow! Congratulations :)
-
SoberJulie rolled over 5 months yesterday.
Awesome Julie! :)
-
5 Years since my idol died
Dirty Diana is a f'king fantastic song!!!
-
5 Years since my idol died
I am such a massive fan! Cried my eyes out when he died :( musical genius!
-
5 Years since my idol died
Can't believe its been 5 years since my idol died!
-
11 months free for Paul723!!
Wow nearly at the year mark! Congratulations :) that's awesome!
-
Congrats, REZ!!! 8 Months Smober!
Well done Rez!!! :)
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
This is ******* ridiculous! Bus is late and its ******* freezing.
-
****Tracey breaks 7 months****
Congratulations! That's fantastic :)
-
ArmedNAruba celebrates 8 months today!!
8 months is awesome! Congratulations :)
-
Sarah celebrates the 2 month mark!!!
Well done Sarah! You're doing great :)
-
And while I'm here I hit the 5 month mark on 16/6 too
Definitely way to go you!!! Congratulations :)
-
My Quit Buddy the toothbrush Shark Wiley hit the 5 month mark on 16/6
Awesome! Congratulations :)
-
Shaddykat is celebrating 9 months
Super awesome! Congratulations :)
-
ChristaC Is ONE YEAR QUIT TODAY!!
So happy for you! Congratulations :)
-
7 months for Joe!!!!
Great work joe! :)
-
World Cup
Indeed! He'll never learn though :p
-
World Cup
My fiancé got up at 2.30am this morning to watch England play....why??? (No beers this time as has work at 8am).
-
think my wife playing a joke
Lol! Legendary :D
-
World Cup
Lmao you guys crack me up!!! :D
-
Lynn has One Year on 6/16!!!
Wow a whole year!!! Congratulations that is inspiring :)
-
Melody celebrates 7 months today!
7 months really is something to feel proud about! Congratulations :)
-
World Cup
I know :) He told me I'd lose him for a month! Lol I'm used to it to be honest...we've been together for 8 years and he has always been football crazy! :D
-
I failed
Just take smoking off the table..smoking is not even an option. When smoking is not even an option it becomes easier to cope with a crave. When nicodemon whispers in your ear just shout at him NO! You are a non smoker..so why would you smoke! :)
-
World Cup
My fiancé got up at 5.30am to watch the England game. . . With beer!!! He is now eating chips and curry sauce (its 9.27am!). Crazy man!!!