Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. It's the holidays. It's yummy time for the tummy :P
  2. BAT replied to Jclarke241's topic in Socializing
    Positive sent your way Jc :)
  3. BAT replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Prayers and positive vibes for your family.
  4. This will be my first smoke free working Christmas :)
  5. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Your times coming sunshine. The fairies say so :P
  6. I'm a Non Smoker :)
  7. I shall give you the honor of picking the name then, my fair lady from across the lake. Pick the name and it shall be so :)
  8. Congrats MG :)
  9. Congrats Holski :)
  10. Congrats Mason :)
  11. Great Job Jc :)
  12. I'm from the south. I've never been married. My luck hasn't ran out yet :P I work in transportation ( I build America ) ;) I love to fish and be outdoors. I would love to move north, maybe Idaho or Montana ( to damn hot down here ) I love cold weather. I drink beer, wine, margarita's, whatever. Not so much though since I quit smoking also to busy at work. I was a sergeant in the Air Force ( lived in California and Germany ). * For Joe * I was a handshake away from buying a super clean 69 Mach 1 yellow when I was 17 years old. I think they wanted $2200 0r $1200 I can't remember which. A regret I will live with till the day I die. One day I'm going to jump in my pickup and just takeoff driving and not come back. Well it's a dream I have :) And this is what I look like without my Batman Costume on :P
  13. Thank you all for your input. These are the three even though Batstash will get honorary mention :P 1. Red 2. Mr Pickles 3. Pep Okay Poll Lady, it's all yours :P
  14. Yep
  15. No, it's code for chicken and dressing Ding Dong :P
  16. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Ginger, you could always wear your diaper wig :P
  17. My moms chicken and dressing.
  18. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I still look 21 :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.