Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holski

  1. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.!
  2. Truly gross pic! I will to look at that pic and then imagine sticking my head in it and taking a huuuuge sniff! *SNIFF* Snap...craving gone! :)
  3. Huge Bash!! :D 7
  4. Woot woot! 10 months is amazing! Congrats, Gemzee! :D
  5. Yay DD! Congratulations on 6 months! :D
  6. 9 months is really cool! B) Congratulations!!!
  7. Red

    Holski replied to BAT's topic in Socializing
    Traffic camera tickets? OMG, "Wake up it's 1984!"
  8. I love this thread!! All of your pics are fantastic! :D I'll have to get some together.
  9. Holski replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Happens to be my favorite color. :)
  10. Oh my goodness!!! He is adorable! Congratulations, proud mama! :D
  11. Holski replied to ...'s topic in Socializing
    Oh my gosh! That is so sweet! And yucky! :D
  12. Holski posted a blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Bummer deal. I could stay in bed all day. Literally. I. Don't. Want. To. Do. Anything. Catch 22. I know that getting up and moving and doing stuff would help. However, I don't want to get up and do stuff. Imagine the biggest sigh ever that echos through the trees... That will be me. *Sigh* Tomorrow I will force myself.
  13. I simply love your sense of humor. I'm so glad you have made it to 5 months. What a wonderful accomplishment, to say the least!! :D
  14. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.!
  15. Ahh I bet u wake up feeling much better and relieved too! Good job Tiff! :)
  16. Holski replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Aha! :) Enjoy! :)
  17. Holski replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Wait, my other guess is wine. Or...a play? ;) OK, now I'm lookin'.
  18. Holski replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Is it cheese? I know you love cheese? Here I come google.
  19. This is freakin' awesome! (((Marti)))
  20. (((Evelyn))) Sleeping always helps me. It really does and so I'm glad you can nap. So does eating. I'm sure exercise would too if I'd do it. Hang in there, you never have to go through day 1 again. You are doing it!! Not One Puff Ever No Matter What.
  21. Holski posted a blog entry in Holski's Blog
    So last night was really fun! It was great to see my girlfriends. The group of us have been friends since high school. Some of them have older children and a couple of us were late bloomers and have young kids. We all used to smoke. Bunch of little rebels, or so we thought. Anyway, I did end up going to the smoking section outside with them and it was fine. I was OK. I thought about posting If I needed to as I had my phone on me. You guys were there with me and you didn't even know it! :D Also, I am the only one who doesn't drink anymore and so I was the designated driver and it was a blast! I didn't get home till 1:30 am and got to bed at about 3. My usual bedtime is between 9-10 at night. LOL! I was really tired today (I had taken the day off of work) so I didn't do much of anything. I noticed, however, that I was extra cranky today and had little patience. I hate feeling like that! My son was driving me nuts! I kept thinking about how less irritable I am when I am smoking. Really, I am. However, then I thought about what I've learned about, I wouldn't be feeling like this if I didn't smoke in the first place. It isn't the quitting that is causing it, it is the smoking that is causing it. Helped me place blame where blame is due. Then I went outside. Absolutely lovely weather. I also thought about how I really don't go outside and just sit and relax like I did when I was smoking. I did that and got fresh air and read on the board. I really need to do that more often. Just go outside and sit and relax. A thunderstorm rolled in and that was refreshing! I am grateful right now for my smobriety and all that I have learned so far and for all of the people sharing their stories and such. I thought my head was going to pop off earlier and now I feel so much better and I didn't smoke. How cool is that?! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.