Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. That's right, I only have 3 cats. :) Your turn!
  2. 1. My mother once broke up with a boy for me 2. I have 5 cats 3. I am one of 6 kids
  3. 1? is the lie?
  4. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  5. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  6. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  7. TAC

    Jenny posted a topic in Socializing
    He finally posted on FB and is doing well. Says he'll have internet at home soon and will be popping in. I know others have been worried so wanted to be sure you all knew.
  8. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  9. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  10. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  11. The Jenny misses the Mike too. Please come back Mike. You are one of the most special people and you deserve to get this monkey off your back. Let us help. XX
  12. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  13. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  14. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  15. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    When did Wileys name change to BAT? lol, I thought he was a new member!
  16. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  17. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  18. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. XOXO Sweet Nancy. So sorry for your loss. Life is so fragile.
  20. Jenny replied to jess's topic in The Daily NOPE Pledge
    Hi Jess! I found these folks about 8 days into my quit and can definitely say I would not have made it without this place. So glad you have joined us! Push through any discomfort now and I promise you it will get easier. Smoking is a non issue for me now. Has been for a long time. In the meantime, take it easy on yourself. You're working hard to rid yourself of a killer addiction. We can write a note to your family if you need us too. lol Stick with us and please reach out if you need anything.
  21. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Now I laughed and laughed over that one but no one said a word! lol
  22. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 Hi Sonic!
  23. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 Well phew! Glad to hear it. I was so upset! just kidding,,,I was just giving you a hard time.
  24. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.