Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, whoever is thinking threesomes , are you trying to upset one of our newest members, again?
  2. Congrats Ace! WTG! I thought you had more time than that, based on your excellent advice to folks….😊
  3. I, too, am finally a Collaborator! How am I not a Community Regular? I’m here all the time. Who do I have to kill to become a rising star? 😂
  4. Now, if I ever get COPD, I will PM you for more detailed info on how to acquire THAT equipment. Very useful info. Thanks, Ace!
  5. Is that a real question?
  6. Congrats! What an accomplishment!
  7. @MATINA90, your post sounds like an Ad, especially since you double posted it, and it’s your first. and only, post. Not sure whether that’s allowed. Seems more the kind of thing to PM someone, and only if they asked you for the info.
  8. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    My boyfriend is a pigeon fancier, so I happen to know that a squab is actually a baby pigeon, a King pigeon which weighs over a pound by the time it’s 20 days old.
  9. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Spinach
  10. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Butternut squash
  11. well, Are there stupid people in the world?
  12. He’ll pull your mother’s nipple GNERT
  13. For a hot minute, I had the same reaction, but dismissed it pretty quickly, as I have been a stellar participant….
  14. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Fawn over me
  15. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Hummus
  16. I also tried to log on, and was concerned that perhaps the sight was no longer….,,but I have always been a catastrophizer.
  17. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  18. Doesn’t everyone drink any alcohol for the buzz?
  19. Asparagus are one of my favorite vegetables. If a choice for my veggie at a restaurant, I will always choose it. I also buy them and cook them when I barbecue steaks, along with mashed potatoes. One of my favorite dinners in the Summer. As for shrimp, I love them. But, I like most foods. I am especially fond of seafood, and even eat raw clams on the half shell. Good stuff. When we visit Cape Cod, I will be eating clams and lobster. Can’t wait! Heading in that direction tomorrow.
  20. Katgirl replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    Way to go, ML! Keep up the good work!
  21. Doesn’t any food lessen your wine high?
  22. I’m a red girl! Why would I want to eat anything with my wine?
  23. Maybe in Italy, but not here. @Linda, it’s not that I don’t have an open mind. They don’t sell Michigan wine in CA, do they?
  24. We had a large family barbecue yesterday, here at my eldest son’s home in beautiful Upper Bucks County, P.A. He has a large country estate, in a very woodsy area, on his own private road. Very peaceful here. Today we went to a museum/castle filled with artifacts from the early settlers of our country. That was fun and educational, at the same time. Tonight, Pizza and hoagies for dinner, 2 things the east coast does better than anyone. All in all, a great 4th!
  25. Uh, No! Why would I, when my home is literally surrounded by wonderful California Vineyards?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.