Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gus

  1. Gus replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    @Boo My mom’s last visit home and cruise on THE RIVER. About five years ago. She was loving it, doing some serious reminiscing, and was just at peace. 🤗
  2. Gus replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I love the eastern Tennessee, western North Carolina, and North Georgia area. It’s all so beautiful. My mom was born in some tiny town on the river outside of Chattanooga many, many years ago. She made sure we learned to love and appreciate that river as much as she did growing up. I’ve made many trips up that way. ❤️
  3. Gus replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Yes. He says the same. He lives a good ways outside of the city.
  4. Gus replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I have a cousin in Flint. He’s in his late 60’s. He says the same thing, but the last time he came down to visit he said that he would never survive if he moved back down here. He says that he would burn up and die from the heat. lol He’s originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee.
  5. You can do this Tara! Just reach out. It doesn’t matter how often you need to. Reaching out takes a lot of strength and I know that you have it in you. Just get on here and type til your hearts content. Whatever it takes. 🤗
  6. Gotta go with a boy! 🤗
  7. We’re here for you if you’ll reach out to us if this happens again. We are all aboard the same train and we love looking out for each other.
  8. Congratulations on 5 years!!! 😎🥳
  9. Congratulations Opah! It’s been encouraging and enlightening to follow your quit! Thank you for being YOU! Have a great weekend! 🤗
  10. Quit, 2 months you are! 🤗😎
  11. Congratulations on your one month quit, @JustSomeGuy! You are doing great! 😎
  12. Gus replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Wonderfully said, Opah. One of the worst moments of my life was recognizing and admitting that I was an addict. Me. Society labels us as smokers. How flattering. We are much worse than that. We are addicts. Nicotine junkies.
  13. 😳Glad y’all are okay @Cbdave!
  14. I can’t stand wintertime and cloudy/rainy days depress me. Sunshine and warmth are my cure alls.
  15. I’m so very sorry about your loss, @jillar. This has to be the toughest thing we ever have to do for our beloved pets. Prayers for you. 😞
  16. Hey Tara! I’m 7 months into my one and only quit. I absolutely know without a doubt that I would not survive another quit. It’s the reason I will never smoke again. I just can’t. Keep your quit. At all costs. It truly will be worth it if you do. It gets so much easier, in time. I promise you that it does! 🤗
  17. Congratulations on your 4 month quit, @Kris! You’ve done splendidly! I’m thankful that you found us and that you still remain. 🤗
  18. Keep the quit! You are doing great!
  19. Gus replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Taking care of the ladies! 🤗 Enjoy your anniversary celebrations! 😉
  20. You’re in the fight for and of your life! Finding what works for you and sticking to it, no matter how goofy is commendable! Keep up the good fight! 🤗
  21. Congratulations on 5 years quit @d2e8b8! I appreciate all the support you’ve given me! 😎
  22. I can’t imagine going through this without all of you. Thank you for all the support and the zany distractions you guys are so good at. 7 months!! Yesss! And @Kris, you have great courage. I’ve followed you and have seen it myself. You have a great quit going! 🤗
  23. Welcome @JonGuirl! Great quit you have going! I’m looking forward to seeing some sage advice to be dished out by you! We newbies here are like sponges! Soaking up all the information we can! 🤗
  24. Congratulations @Cristóbal! 😎

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.