Everything posted by Mac#23
-
Game *The answer is a question*
I guess that is the real question right?
-
Had surgery this week and still no desire to smoke
This is great to hear Steven. You're stronger than the addiction.
- chicks or sticks
-
10 Things You Can Do With
10- shred chicken or pork Baseball bat
-
Phrase Connect Game
It's a good day to be alive
- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Not yet, do you know any who want to relocate to new york?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
No, you go to jail for robbing Peter Are crocs(shoes) named after crocodiles?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Floating on their back Why is it called outhouse instead of outtoilet?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
35 1/2 hours in 3days. Wouldn't you be dragging ass as well?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Because it's nut shaped and made of dough Nut Are beer nuts made from beer?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
I can barely drag my ass to work for 11 hours and I have to read too?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Was I supposed to read something? 😆
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
How loose ladies mate nowadays Pkheb
-
Monday 28th September 2020
Nope!!
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Vulgar elves dancing
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Otherwise the money will fall out What is it that turns a clown from good to evil?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Was I supposed to ask a question?
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
10 Things You Can Do With
7- to push down on peanut butter cookies
-
Phrase Connect Game
I'm going to paddle your ass if you're not good
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
11... Home from work now...lol- Layla is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!
Great job. One month smoke free. This is a big deal so reward yourself. - chicks or sticks