Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Markus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Markus

  1. Babs I like Lindsay and Stevie...remember Buckingham Nicks Sorcerer Big Love
  2. the Red Rocker
  3. Oh yeah how could I forget that one...that one is def in the groove... How about this one video is whack but awesome Genesis from the way back machine Superman where are you now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk That's Ronald Reagan and Mommy lmao
  4. Brian Setzer rocks man...
  5. MQ, Hey boss, what about the old server, can I have it to power my Delorean so I finally can get back to the 70's or 80's? Thanks and good luck!
  6. Happy Birthday Jen!
  7. Very well done! Congratulation on your stellar quit!
  8. If it's in the groove everybody loves it!~The great Howlin' Wolf I saw a laser light show show at the Hayden Planetarium in Central Park West that featured the music of Genesis and Peter Gabriel...it rocked and I always thought these videos rocked...in a pop ballad kind of way...but Phil is outstanding on that drum kit Mama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1LOWEufAH0 Sledgehammer 2nd Home by the Sea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxr-TwXJrnA&list=RDzxr-TwXJrnA&index=1
  9. wow 15 months, congrats Tracey! and REZ.... :)
  10. Styx - Castle Walls - there's Drogo, as a baby, from GOT ya can't have castles w/o dragons! A lot of clips from GOT Zakk Wylde - Suicide Messiah April Wine :)
  11. Man, you said it all right there. So blind... These posts are very hard for me to read. Heartbreaking...
  12. Thanks again you guys, I appreciate the kind words! :) GTQ xo Markus
  13. Sonic, man I thought I posted this once....anyways Run for your lives, it's Godzilla!!
  14. Hey you guys! Thanks, I appreciate it. In the big picture, quitting may be the most important thing we ever accomplish. I have done a few things I am proud of in my (almost) 58 years but quitting smoking forever is close to the top of that list of accomplishments! It's so worth it to keep that quit once you have it, and to guard it forever. This is a great place to do that too, with nice people! :) xo & GTQ Markus
  15. Awesome...that one. Hey this is almost a Rush Hajj. Here's one just gotta smile to watch Neil Peart and Geddy taking care of business and...Lifeson just shredding away...effortless :) a bit of the Temple from the studio here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.