Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wantsit

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wantsit

  1. Wantsit replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Well that really bites!
  2. Congrats Boo great accomplishment!
  3. I’ve found hot fudge shakes will take care of those craves as well Desperate!😜
  4. Not breathing or struggling too is a horrible feeling. After smoking close to 40 years it’s a wonder I can breathe at all. Our bodies must be tougher than we give it credit for. I hope they get you taken care of sooner than later. I just didn’t think it made any sense that you could quit smoking and breathe worse than what did while smoking. I think that is one reason it’s been somewhat difficult for me of late. Best wishes Abby.
  5. Lol! I don’t think the doggie was what you’re in reference to young lady!!
  6. Wantsit replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Imagine the way that must feel
  7. Come on Doreen!! I see that as bribery! Cute doggie ! Really! LMAO!
  8. Congrats Boo! You are a staple here.
  9. Well look at you Opah!! All Nicotine free still! Great job!! We knew you would do it!
  10. Don't even think about it Opah it will just make things worse. Don't put anything in your mouth you can light on fire. Ride it it out...it will pass. Listen to this people and you will pull out of it with flying colors I promise!
  11. Wantsit replied to beazel's topic in Games
    He's a crack head
  12. Wantsit replied to beazel's topic in Games
    He's one tough hombre
  13. So sorry for your loses Opah. These last 3 out of four months have been a bit trying here as well. But the strange thing is every time I thought about a smoke for a second it vanished as quick as it came. I didn't even consider lighting up. It has been 4 months and I feel totally different than I have in 40 years. I don't feel like I have to have the damn things every time something bad happens and it sounds like you are almost there yourself. Don't give in now because you're there! I saw first hand what it looks like to go through the pain of needing the Nicobitch and I didn't realize I was once that way. It saddened me see her go through the desperation of needing that first smoke of the day and not able to have it, it had been14 hours, being around our grandkids. I actually hurt for her so bad that I told her to please consider and try to think about putting them down. Done rambling but Great job Opah, and keep on keepin on!
  14. I just wanted to thank everyone. With out the support from everyone here I never would have made it this far. You people are the bomb!! Thank you all for being here when you're needed the most!
  15. Wantsit replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I’m gonna ring your bell

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.