Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLMR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MLMR

  1. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Congratulations on this super special day M5. I hope you celebrate in a way that suits you, doing something you like. One whole year, whaaaahhh!! Yay yahippie! To me, youve been of the trustworthy, steady factors here on the board. Thanks a lot for that, do you realise your value to others? Better be aware of it and take the credit you earn! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  2. Congratulations on those very important first 2 months!
  3. Wow Linda, 5 months already. Congratulations!
  4. In all honesty, at this point freedom still means hard work! If not debunking addict thoughts, it's accepting where I'm at... exercizing radical patience.... believing that whatever comes my way, I'll be in good shape to handle it without burning something so I can inhale the smoke... On the bright side, I believe that these are all qualities that I'll benefit from for the rest of my life!
  5. Willy Wonka...?!
  6. Thanks a lot for sharing this. Sorry to hear about the passing of your mum and your friend's relapse. I long so much for smoking being just a memory. I know that every day is part of the trip, but how I whish I could fast forward time and just be done with it! Thanks again @Marti, this gives me hope.
  7. Nooooooope
  8. As silly as this may sound... I just found out that there is (enjoyable!) life after quitting. For the first time in well over 4 months Ive had a quiet, all-by-myself evening with wine and a movie and knitting and a cat. Not one second did I feel a void or the need to fix something. Everything was ok, just the way it was. Including me. Awesome. Ticker says Im nearing 70% of half-a-lido-deck. Bank account states I saved over 800 euro's. Calender tells me it's only four days to 2019. After what I would like to call Uhm (Unexpected Hell Month) I'm even steadier in my quit. My non smoking didn't cause any of the events, so it would have been silly to light up. No causal link there.. just associations I continued to break. Concidering a forever quit ...? Take the leap. Like many people here I dare say.. if I can quit, you can too.
  9. I am 100% sure I will get through these days smoke free. Still, the nico-b*atch is screaming like a madman. Going to be so so so sooo proud when all this is over (not a huge fan of christmas). Another milestone will be mine to celebrate!
  10. Thanks @notsmokinjo, that's a beautiful dragon. I really appreciate you taking the time to mention my 4 month quit. I don't really know what to say. ? I whish not smoking would be easier by now, but often it's not. It doesn't matter in the end, because I don't light up and thats what counts. I am sure my time will come. Thanks again, all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.