Everything posted by Mee
-
Day 1 again.
Blur, if you could just make it past that first day, you would be surprised that it is only a couple of days of discomfort. I bopped around the sight reading everything I could to stay busy the first couple of days. After the first couple of days, it turns into a mind game. Redirecting those craves. You can do this. C'mon and join us and we will do this together. Make today the beginning of you smoke free life.
-
Wednesday 5 th December 2018
-
How are ya all doing with your Xmas shopping ????
Sounds like you are a party girl. I've heard rumors about what you have to do for the beads. Do you have a big collection?☺️ I have to agree with you on being relieved when xmas is over. I always love to start the new year. I will be starting this one smoke free!!!!!
-
How are ya all doing with your Xmas shopping ????
Not much shopping to do. The grand kids aren't much fun anymore. They are adults now and just want cash. My husband and I like to save it and do a major project in the house, so we really don't buy for one another. My mom and dad are very well off and don't need anything. I normally make them peanut clusters. The only one I definitely have to shop for is the single son. He does not have a wife to buy him new underwear and work pants. Mom always comes through in that area. ? I am trying to concentrate on the true meaning of the season.
-
How are ya all doing with your Xmas shopping ????
I always loved it when the kids acknowledged me. Never had one thank me for not crashing the bus. I have been retired for three years now and miss the kids so much. I enjoyed watching them grow and mature.
-
Relapse help
Hi Sparky. Welcome aboard again. I am in the early stages of quitting but find it helps when I can help and encourage others. That was a terrible incident in Pittsburgh that took lives. Why let that sick person take any more lives, including yours. You did this before and can do it again. Get your new quit going and we will be right there with you.
-
Stick of the day.....
- Tuesday 4 th december 2018
- Hello, etc.
Hi Christa, I can't believe there is smoking inside bars in N.Y. You can not smoke inside restaurants, stores or public buildings in Ohio. It is great you are breezing along through your quit. Have a wonderful holiday season. Linda- Monday 3rd December 2018
- Christmas Films
I am an old movie buff. My husband and I both have to watch Miracle on 34th street with Maureen O'hara and Natalie Wood and Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye.- Calling our chicklette c9jane29 !!!!!!
Hey lady. From the beginning of my quit, you were there to lift me up. You were so much a part of making me realize I was strong enough to fight this demon. You are an integral part of helping people on this journey. I so want you to follow me to the lido deck. My party would be so boring without you. I am concerned you have been absent. Please let us know you are okay.- AngFitz is 1 Month Smoke Free!
- Wantsit is 1 Month Smoke Free!
- Wren18 is 11 Months Smoke Free
- What are you doing right now
Poor thing. An E at her age. Sounds to me like you are doing the right thing. My daughter was also fully endowed and had lots of back problems in adulthood. At that age, it is so hard for them not to feel self conscious and it is so important they feel good about themselves.- Sunday 2nd December 2018
- What are you doing right now
I don't think they make a bra that takes care of the sag. Now that I have quit smoking weight, they really sag. I agree. Unfortunately, we can't tell our children how to raise their children. Grandma would only get them for Christmas. Real proud of that girl, though. She graduated with honors and is supporting herself at college.- What are you doing right now
My grand daughter used to have the $50. Victoria Secret bras until she started supporting herself at college. Now she settles for the cheap Walmart bras. Learning about real life!- 10 Months...at last
- Saturday 1 st December 2018
- What are you doing right now
That means you have a teenager! What fun. Those bras can been kind of expensive!- One Question
That can't be possible. Why would your hubby call you so much. He loves to talk to his sweetie!?- What are you doing right now
Gee sounds cute. Can we have a picture?- Happy Birthday to our Favourite Martian
- Tuesday 4 th december 2018
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.