Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. Throw down the gauntlet
  2. Monday metafit followed by yoga coming up
  3. You throw like a girl
  4. Great job Kermit, welcome aboard
  5. He's a grease monkey
  6. I don't give a monkeys
  7. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Door bell
  8. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys
  9. Suit yourself
  10. Birthday suit
  11. Can I get a birthday kiss
  12. He's a bad kisser
  13. I gave him a kiss goodbye
  14. Can we kiss and make up
  15. Glasgow kiss
  16. Kiss my ass
  17. I would rather kiss a frog
  18. If I had a pound for every time that's happened, I would be a millionaire
  19. Would you do me the honour of being my wife
  20. Would you please shut up
  21. Cx works and then combat coming up. Doing the double as I was a lazy git yesterday and skipped gym (and got a Chinese dinner) (and had a bottle of wine ?)
  22. Hold that thought
  23. My thoughts are racing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.