Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

barry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by barry

  1. barry replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    only sometimes?
  2. barry replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Trombone
  3. barry replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    FYI: I went to go google the "not words" in here: barrack and Saintas. Alas, neither actually exist on google (unless you're using "barrack" as "a sleeping place for soldiers"), so I have to ask you to translate for me, please?
  4. barry replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Yappypants? No Tangos Saturdays
  5. barry replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Have to be Cheddar, since I've not heard of the other... Chips or Fries?
  6. barry replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    I farted
  7. barry replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    No Drowning Yesterday
  8. barry replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Dinner (other than that, I just "snack") Red or White wine?
  9. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  10. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  11. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  12. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  13. Two and a half months, you SHOULD be proud of yourself! That's a major accomplishment! Now that you've have a heart "event", I hope the importance of keeping your quit hits home! We're here to help if/when you have rough patches. Just reach out!
  14. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  15. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  16. Welcome to the QuitTrain! I wish I could tell you it was easy, but you're an addict, and have been abusing your brain and body for some time now. It will take a significant effort the next few weeks to start on the path to freedom. You have made the best decision you could possibly make! Your health, and your bank account, will thank you for the rest of your life! There are a ton of resources available to help you. Take advantage!
  17. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  18. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  19. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  20. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  21. barry replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Eat Any Rudabagas
  22. barry replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I’ll Take Everything
  23. barry replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Easy! Melania! Green or Red salsa
  24. barry replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.