Everything posted by jillar
-
Phrase Connect Game
Can I run something by you?
-
Phrase Connect Game
He gave me a run for my money
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Hard evidence leaves prisoners screwed Screw
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Eleven running sherriffs
- Phrase Connect Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- Take Two
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
@Rozuki, I'm sorry about your mom, I hope her rehab goes well and she's back home soon. There is so much paperwork and phone calls! My hubby and I have flip phones and share 750 minutes a month and have almost used all our minutes for the month, mostly on calls to Florida. They renew on the fourth so I'm sure we'll be paying overages AND Verizon won't give us an unlimited plan without upgrading to smartphones. Yet another stress I don't need. Just glad I have three years quit under my belt or else who knows..... I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you and your mom for a speedy recovery, xoxo
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
And the bad news just keeps coming 😞 Not only has my mom's electrical panel fried and been replaced through all this but tonight my sister went to her house to find my mom's purse empty and in the trash, wallet gone. I told her to call the police and cancel her cards. Just talked to my sis and she found my mom's purse, everything intact but not before she cancelled the cards and made a police report. Poor thing is got too much on her plate right now.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Update on mom: her five day respite care ended today. Hospice recommended us to try rehab to see if she could get some mobility functions back so she could go to assisted living instead of a nursing home which costs twice as much. We had to take her off of hospice in order for her to get rehab and if she won't do the work or doesn't progress she will have to go to a nursing home. Either way she'll also go back on hospice. It's all very confusing but we're trusting in what they recommend.
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Opened cool kaleidoscope
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Pleased renovating, amazing new kitchen Moved
- Take Two
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Still looking into Christmas keepsake Globe
- Take Two
-
Random thoughts...
Unfortunately my asthma is flairing because of the air quality even though the fires are well away from us 😞
- Take Two
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Wide open orifice feels slimy Slimy
- Phrase Connect Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- Phrase Connect Game
-
Winter coming
NOPE, doesn't last long at all. Good job kdad
-
Winter coming
Kdad, sorry you're having a tough day. Have you tried the air cigarette? It works great at tricking your mind. These seasonal changes can get to us but you were wise enough to post. It shows you how much you want to keep your quit! Don't give in, this too shall pass, you got this.
-
Introducing myself - DAY 1
Good job posting Heather. Being sad after being so pumped is normal and will pass. And once you get home smoke free today it will get a little easier as each day goes by so keep saying NOPE and those cravings don't stand a chance